John Campbell

Old Jan 23rd 2007, 9:32 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default John Campbell

Is he still alive and well?
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: John Campbell

Yes, he is!!! What was he doing when you were here?
His hair probably hasn't changed....it doesn't move
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 9:45 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jude J View Post
Yes, he is!!! What was he doing when you were here?
His hair probably hasn't changed....it doesn't move
Bless him. He was touring NZ for a TV programme and being fabulously irreverent as always. He was also doing his own show 'Campbell Live'.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mazi View Post
Bless him. He was touring NZ for a TV programme and being fabulously irreverent as always. He was also doing his own show 'Campbell Live'.
Do you know, I'm not sure Campbell Live is still going! I think it must be, I dont watch it though. Did you like him? I cant tell if you really did or not!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 9:58 pm
Account Closed

Do you know, I'm not sure Campbell Live is still going! I think it must be, I dont watch it though. Did you like him? I cant tell if you really did or not!

maybe, maybe not...
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:02 pm
Account Closed

oh alright - yes, but don't tell anyone.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh alright - yes, but don't tell anyone.
ah ya big softie
I like him too, he's just got one of those faces that tells me all is OK with the world...iyswim.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:35 pm
Account Closed

ah ya big softie SSSHHHHHH got a reputation to uphold.
I like him too, he's just got one of those faces that tells me all is OK with the world...iyswim.
what's iyswim?
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

what's iyswim?
sorry, it means if you see what I mean...so my daughter tells me
Old Jan 24th 2007, 12:40 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

what's iyswim?
Try learning all of these... eek!
Old Jan 24th 2007, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Just had a look...
Think I'll stick to old fashioned words!
Old Jan 24th 2007, 4:43 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

John Campbell???? I KNOW he's clever and a much better interviewer than Susan Wood could ever be...... but HIS HAIR!!!!!

Campbell Live has been off air for a few weeks (holidays) but is back next week I think.

Just for you

Old Jan 24th 2007, 6:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Batty View Post
John Campbell???? I KNOW he's clever and a much better interviewer than Susan Wood could ever be...... but HIS HAIR!!!!!

Campbell Live has been off air for a few weeks (holidays) but is back next week I think.

Just for you

aw, isn't he a darling?! Yes, the hair, though...