Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

BE jobs shop window

BE jobs shop window

Old Mar 15th 2008, 7:08 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE jobs shop window

Well I'm another IT geek - over-certified Micro$oft consultant type

I can also do many types of DIY
Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice

Any good DIY ppl for broken windows? Dreamfish needs some help here
Old Mar 15th 2008, 2:33 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

What do I do, well as little a poss, I mainly watch tele.

I work for TV NZ and can do all things video related (including weddings).
I'm not bad at diy either.

Jac (thats the wife) is a paramedic.

Adie
Old Mar 15th 2008, 4:56 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stephen Jones
Hi Maz

I used to do ColdFusion too...

Steve
I think most people in the world used to do ColdFusion.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 7:41 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

MrsL is an "unofficial" (and un-remunerated!) speech therapist to chilren/grandchildren of forumites and our Kiwi buddies...

I am Jack of All trades and do
digging (as this afternnon at the school "bee"),
mowing/gardening,
DIY - to the level of gas fitting, electrics with basic small appliance repair and the odd bit of installation wiring done- apart from the certification and completion of course,
bits of kitchen fitting, plaster stirring, a spot of very basic carpentry, some small building repairs
cleaning windows (have a couple of extremely versitile ladders, and a new extending window brush/pole !) - at the last church "bee" my Zarges multi-ladder was the subject of disbelief on the part of some elderly members of the congregation who couldn't imagine how such a massive erection was possible inside a church with so little equipment involved.....
travel agency - generally for aged relatives who need flights booking, cars arranging and the first night in a new city dealing with
forensic science - on that subject I could consult to arsonists/terrrorists who want to have a fire/explosion without any prospect of detection.........(erm, "not" and the other usual caveats apply to the last job I hasten to add)......

and, of course, loadsa
moaning.... being a whinging Pomm and all......
Old Mar 15th 2008, 7:41 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
I think most people in the world used to do ColdFusion.
before BP, Mossad and the CIA got to them............
Old Mar 15th 2008, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

Welly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really nice

I am not working at the moment but I am a qualified HR Manager with over 10years experience (worked for Met Police in London for 20 yrs) - so I have a good listening ear, great interrogation - I mean interview - technique, knowledge of UK employment law - so not much use here - good at tea and sympathy!! I can help anyone wanting to spruce up a CV or prepare for an interview.

Outside of that I can cross stitch, I make my own greeting cards and can cook reasonably well. I have also been a scout leader so perhaps I am good with kids
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Welly Wife
I am not working at the moment but I am a qualified HR Manager with over 10years experience (worked for Met Police in London for 20 yrs) - so I have a good listening ear, great interrogation - I mean interview - technique, knowledge of UK employment law - so not much use here - good at tea and sympathy!! I can help anyone wanting to spruce up a CV or prepare for an interview.

Outside of that I can cross stitch, I make my own greeting cards and can cook reasonably well. I have also been a scout leader so perhaps I am good with kids
Hi - also not there yet but on way. Can do French and Spanish tuition. Cooking and childcare - am registered childminder and have paediatric first aid. Oh - and in a hommage to an earlier thread - I am a fully qualified cheerleader!!
ps will be north wellington way from autumn in case anyone has need of me and mine x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:21 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a tribal chief of the highest order, my little Pedimenta is jolly good in the kitchen
I could do with 2 new shield-bearers, my present pair keep letting me down & it hurts

Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:49 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saritabear
Hi - also not there yet but on way. Can do French and Spanish tuition. Cooking and childcare - am registered childminder and have paediatric first aid. Oh - and in a hommage to an earlier thread - I am a fully qualified cheerleader!!
ps will be north wellington way from autumn in case anyone has need of me and mine x
I can do French tuition too. I hope you've framed your cheerleading certificate. North Wellington eh?... you wouldn't be coming to join the Porirua Posse would you?

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
I'm a tribal chief of the highest order, my little Pedimenta is jolly good in the kitchen
I could do with 2 new shield-bearers, my present pair keep letting me down & it hurts

Good one!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saritabear
I am a fully qualified cheerleader!!
Do you still get your pom poms out from time to time?
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:42 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Knightm
Any good DIY ppl for broken windows? Dreamfish needs some help here
She's says she sorry (for about the 28th million time)

Last edited by Ted Logan; Mar 16th 2008 at 11:50 am.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:08 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
She's says she sorry (for about the 28th million time)
aw bless her. i wont be happy till she has said it 38m times

K - thats not a challenge!!!! anyway the guy will be here shortly to sort it. Kinda come as the right time as we have another window that was cracked by the guys delivering our sofas, so that will get fixed too, I can fire off a bill to HN and tick that one off my list.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

Kerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dreamfish
aw bless her. i wont be happy till she has said it 38m times

K - thats not a challenge!!!! anyway the guy will be here shortly to sort it. Kinda come as the right time as we have another window that was cracked by the guys delivering our sofas, so that will get fixed too, I can fire off a bill to HN and tick that one off my list.
Its okay, think I reached the target in my sleep last night
Old Mar 16th 2008, 2:23 pm
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

I can cook a mean pot of popcorn

and can clean out a freezer like nobodys business

and I can remember birthdays of friends from primary school.

So absolutely nothing of any relevance!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.