Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

BE jobs shop window

BE jobs shop window

Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:36 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

dribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to all
Default Re: BE jobs shop window

I am not sure we noted this on out ITA.. perhaps I dont need to go out to work

actually, she give great h.............elp when I am stuck remembering how to tie my laces
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice

that is a common problem especially when yr head is somewhere else
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:39 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dribble
I am not sure we noted this on out ITA.. perhaps I dont need to go out to work

actually, she give great h.............elp when I am stuck remembering how to tie my laces
yes i can tie all kinds of knots. palomar, grinner, slip, gray's, dropper loop and blood knot.

i also do a good impression of a 56k flex modem that has been flash upgraded to V90. Thats my party trick.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:41 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

dribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to all

Oh yeah,

contorsionism (dictionary time) thats another skill... also knowing my A from my E helps in a day to day operation of the big T
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:42 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

Originally Posted by dreamfish
yes i can tie all kinds of knots. palomar, grinner, slip, gray's, dropper loop and blood knot.

i also do a good impression of a 56k flex modem that has been flash upgraded to V90. Thats my party trick.
Oh yeah, thats why I am wearing a wedding band! aint she a catch he he he
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice

ems have you have been a girl guide. I need to google all those terms as I have no idea what you said
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by Knightm
ems have you have been a girl guide. I need to google all those terms as I have no idea what you said
nahh... fishing knots
we used various knots depending upon how we wanted to present the bait on the lake bed when carp fishing. its a whole new science yanno. i'll shut up now. we have hijacked this thread enough!! (apologies danny-boy)
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

haha she forgot wedding knot
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:46 am

Originally Posted by Knightm
haha she forgot wedding knot
nah didnt really need to do that.... look closely next time you chat to dribble, the thumb print says it all
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:49 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

Originally Posted by dreamfish
nah didnt really need to do that.... look closely next time you chat to dribble, the thumb print says it all
And she tells me I have a free range... have a word... free range in her boundaries!

Sarcasm, can I offer that as a service, or is that a skill everyone can offer?
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:16 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

AHEM! Dreamfish and dribble, would you two PLEASE get a room?????

just go upstairs, you two.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:45 pm
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of

Apart from laughing so hard my sides will split at this thread - and back on topic - I can teach littlies and biggies to read, write and do maths etc. I tutor when I'm not teaching (but you will have to wait awhile as I'm not in NZ at the mo!)
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Meh you're right, it is an old version. I'd much rather do my upscale web design in the program I design databases in.

Actually.... the free program TextPad is pretty good for testing HTML tags in. (OK that was from a few years ago when I did ColdFusion programming)
Hi Maz

I used to do ColdFusion too...

Steve
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:57 pm
Bouncer For Mothercare

wimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of light

I am a cleaner, if you need the inlaws to disapear then i am your man
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

dave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud of

Hi we will add to the list, I am an adult nurse community mainly and Dave is a heating and air con engineer/ welder. (and an absolute jack of all things DIY I am sooooo lucky)I will hire him out but it will cost ya!!!!! and that will not include any illegal activities........There extra
Lisa. x

Last edited by dave.and.lisa; Mar 14th 2008 at 7:22 pm. Reason: forgot to say not in nz till sept!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.