Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Jobs on Immigration.govt.nz website

Jobs on Immigration.govt.nz website

Old May 9th 2010, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jobs on Immigration.govt.nz website

I read every now and then about "approved" immigration employers etc and led to believe there is a list of job\employers on the immigration website.

Could someone point me in the direction of said link should it exist.

Thank you!
Old May 9th 2010, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all
Default Re: Jobs on Immigration.govt.nz website

Originally Posted by LukeandJo
I read every now and then about "approved" immigration employers etc and led to believe there is a list of job\employers on the immigration website.

Could someone point me in the direction of said link should it exist.

Thank you!
Here you go. If you look on the far right of this screen you should see a click on bit that says accredited employers list.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/commu...loyeejoboffer/
Old Jun 29th 2010, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jobs on Immigration.govt.nz website

I just referred back to this post and realised I never said thank you.
So, thank you!