Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

!!! Job For The Tonster !!!!

!!! Job For The Tonster !!!!

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Dandy Dan is a jewel in the roughDandy Dan is a jewel in the roughDandy Dan is a jewel in the roughDandy Dan is a jewel in the roughDandy Dan is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: !!! Job For The Tonster !!!!

It's about bloody time eh Toni

Well dun girly
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:38 am
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Toni! Does this now mean that your gorgeous car is now doomed to make way for something more reliable?!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 5:41 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all - and thanks for so many replies! It makes a girl feel loved, y'know?!

I went to go and see the school and eveything today as an 'employee' - it was great!

I know it's only a few months but it should pave the way for more in the future, and you never know - they may have jobs going in the new school year. More fingers crossed!

And Planty, I am in discussions with the hubby regarding the Sigma of Much Beauty, and <whisper so it can't hear> we may be getting rid of it in the next few months .

We're off to see a house shortly - how cool is it being employed? We are now solvent - more hoorah's!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:41 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Hi all - and thanks for so many replies! It makes a girl feel loved, y'know?!

I went to go and see the school and eveything today as an 'employee' - it was great!

I know it's only a few months but it should pave the way for more in the future, and you never know - they may have jobs going in the new school year. More fingers crossed!

And Planty, I am in discussions with the hubby regarding the Sigma of Much Beauty, and <whisper so it can't hear> we may be getting rid of it in the next few months .

We're off to see a house shortly - how cool is it being employed? We are now solvent - more hoorah's!
CONGRATS kids!!!!

Last edited by Am Loolah; Aug 3rd 2007 at 6:42 am. Reason: Can't give you anymore Karma - sorry!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:02 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Yup, the wifely one has only gone and secured herself a freakin' JOB!

She has 5 months of work with Avondale Primary School, looking after their new entrant classes.

How chuffed are we?!

Bloody well done wife! Only taken her 6 months mind, but like she tells me - better late than never

We're off out to get pissed. YAY!
really well one Toni.....am chuffed for ya !!!