job situation

Old Jun 21st 2008, 1:46 pm
Just Joined

steveandlayla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default job situation

could anyone offer advice on cnc machinist job availability in auckland please i,m from uk have wife and 2 kids i have 12 years cnc programming operating and setting experience on fanuc and siemens controls
cheers
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: job situation

Hi! Hate seeing anyone without a reply! Don't very often look at Introductions - why don't you try posting on main thread. Think that gets more viewers maybe?
Anyway, welcome and have some karma!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

oldsilverback has a brilliant futureoldsilverback has a brilliant futureoldsilverback has a brilliant futureoldsilverback has a brilliant futureoldsilverback has a brilliant futureoldsilverback has a brilliant futureoldsilverback has a brilliant future

Hi there, just found this thread by accident, searched up machinist and ...., well I'll just get to the point. I have a friend who moved to Auckland about 6-7 years ago. He went to work for a company called Fisher & Paycel. They are, apparently one of the biggest employers of the area for all types of worker, They are producers of white goods. My friend ,as am I, is a skilled CNC Miller, only problem I have is that my wife will not even consider NZ as an option.
Good luck with this

Chris
Old Jul 13th 2008, 11:30 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi Chris.
Have some karma for that helpful post & in any case have some karma coz I'm Bournemouth born and bred

A link to FISHER AND PAYKEL
Old Jul 14th 2008, 5:14 pm
Just Joined

oldsilverback has a brilliant futureoldsilverback has a brilliant futureoldsilverback has a brilliant futureoldsilverback has a brilliant futureoldsilverback has a brilliant futureoldsilverback has a brilliant futureoldsilverback has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Hi Chris.
Have some karma for that helpful post & in any case have some karma coz I'm Bournemouth born and bred

A link to FISHER AND PAYKEL
Hi BEVS, nice one, thanks for the Karma. Bournemouth born and bred here too, not such a bad place to live, born Winton, now living in Muscliffe.
We are looking to escape to Canada but it is to escape the over PC, tax anything, big brother state our country has become :curse:
Hope the fella looking at NZ gets a result.

Oh and I didn't mean to start a rant

Cheers Chris