Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Job Searching - any ideas?

Job Searching - any ideas?

Old May 10th 2005, 10:17 pm
Just Joined

Tony_Ch is on a distinguished road
Default Job Searching - any ideas?

I am just about to start looking for a job in NZ.

We are looking at the north of the south island (only reason is we have friends there)

Any ideas where to start looking?

Something in the electrical industry PLC's, SCADA, Control Panels etc

any help appreciated - even if its retrain as a bank clerk or a grape picker!

Cheers
Tony
Old May 10th 2005, 10:54 pm
enilorac

Default Re: Job Searching - any ideas?

Originally Posted by Tony_Ch
I am just about to start looking for a job in NZ.

We are looking at the north of the south island (only reason is we have friends there)

Any ideas where to start looking?

Something in the electrical industry PLC's, SCADA, Control Panels etc

any help appreciated - even if its retrain as a bank clerk or a grape picker!

Cheers
Tony
Tayberry might have a few suggestions for you......might involve a bit of retraining though.....sorry Iona...couldn't resist...feel like I'm stalking him now

Old May 10th 2005, 10:57 pm
Damages

Originally Posted by enilorac
Tayberry might have a few suggestions for you......might involve a bit of retraining though.....sorry Iona...couldn't resist...feel like I'm stalking him now
Doncha worry Caroline I've alreadyt PM'd Tayberry and she'll be recruiting as quick as a wink (eh!! nudge nudge!!)

Old May 10th 2005, 11:02 pm
enilorac

Originally Posted by Damages
Doncha worry Caroline I've alreadyt PM'd Tayberry and she'll be recruiting as quick as a wink (eh!! nudge nudge!!)
hahahaha...where are you Iona...you're missing out on a perfect opportunity here girl.....

Last edited by enilorac; May 11th 2005 at 12:18 am.

Old May 10th 2005, 11:04 pm
enilorac

On a more serious note Tony...ahem...have you checked the links out on the NZIS site about working opportunities...I've had a quick look and have found loads of companies/agencies etc...would post you the links on here but can't be arsed bedtime for me but I'm sure one of the other more helpful members will assist you.....

Old May 11th 2005, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

Tayberry will become famous soon enoughTayberry will become famous soon enough

Tony, I reckon there will be someone on these forums that can help you. Have you tried other forums too?

Try this website:New Zealand Jobs

It's a shame you aren't in NZ at the moment.....I'd have plenty jobs for you...show us your tools!!!! I'm needing my undercarriage serviced pronto!

Hahhahahahahhah!!! You wont' be able to post anything on this forum now for fear of assault!!

Hell, I have to go folks....I've got to be out of my apartment by tomorrow morning 7am-going off to Rotorua, Taupo, Bay of Islands and Cape Reinga for the next 6 days. Currently trying to type with a pair of yellow rubber gloves and a bottle of bleach in my hand as cleaning the flat furiously and packing my cases at the same time!! Take care, no fighting either. Make love....(yes Tony) not war...!!!

Catch you all soon!! Especially YOU TONY!!!