Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Job scenario for an Anatomist

Job scenario for an Anatomist

Old May 23rd 2008, 5:27 am
Just Joined

sgaur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job scenario for an Anatomist

can any please advise how is the job scenario for teaching anatomy in Medical Schools/ colleges
Thanks a lot
sanj
Old May 23rd 2008, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

NZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Job scenario for an Anatomist

My advice would be to contact the main universities...University of Auckland, University of Otago in Wellington (med school is there) and ChCh. Find out from there. I am sure there are vacancies....the websites are informative. Just get the contact numbers and get on the telephone!!
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:37 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by NZBee
My advice would be to contact the main universities...University of Auckland, University of Otago in Wellington (med school is there) and ChCh. Find out from there. I am sure there are vacancies....the websites are informative. Just get the contact numbers and get on the telephone!!
Thanks NZBee,
any more suggestions please
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:11 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Don't suppose you have a high school teaching qual?
Old May 24th 2008, 10:07 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
Don't suppose you have a high school teaching qual?
Hi kiwiprincess
I have done MB BS and then MS (Anatomy), So I am a qualified doctor and my post graduation specialty is in Anatomy.
Old May 24th 2008, 10:23 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sgaur
Hi kiwiprincess
I have done MB BS and then MS (Anatomy), So I am a qualified doctor and my post graduation specialty is in Anatomy.
Is it work you are looking for or a way through the Immigration system?
If its the latter then University Lecturer is on one of the shortage lists so you should have points for PR coming out of your ears......