Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

job in palmerston north

job in palmerston north

Old Jun 16th 2015, 5:08 am
Just Joined

angiemills40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default job in palmerston north

My husband has just got a job in Palmerston North and starts on the 8th September. We need to find somewhere to live and was after some advice.
Angie
Old Jun 16th 2015, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: job in palmerston north

Originally Posted by angiemills40
My husband has just got a job in Palmerston North and starts on the 8th September. We need to find somewhere to live and was after some advice.
Angie
Know it well, been here 10 years. Know all the areas, the good the bad and the ugly!! Have a look at Buy online and sell with NZ's #1 auction & classifieds site | Trade Me and have a look at the real estate page on the front index. You will find property to rent on the right when you get into the real estate page, look for Manawatu. Also can recommend very highly Property Brokers: Real Estate New Zealand in Palmy for rentals. They have a huge portfolio. My friend built it up for them and now he has started his own business in the capital. Please feel free to PM me if you like about life here.
Old Jun 16th 2015, 6:08 am
Just Joined

Thanks for all the information. How do I pm you as it would be great to get some advice.
Old Jun 16th 2015, 6:12 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Thanks for all the information. How do I pm you as it would be great to get some advice.
Click on Genesis' profile name and a drop down menu will appear.

Click on contact by BE email and you will be able to send a message via ---- BE email.

Can vouch for Genesis. Top bloke.

Please do stay around though and let us know how you get on and how settling in works.

It helps those that are coming behind you and why many of us stick around.
Old Jun 17th 2015, 3:56 am
Just Joined

Would like to send a pm to genesis but it won't work.
Old Jun 17th 2015, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Would like to send a pm to genesis but it won't work.
I have PMd you Angie with my details. Cheers, Dom.

Last edited by Genesis; Jun 17th 2015 at 4:46 am.
Old Jun 17th 2015, 5:01 am
Just Joined

Any help and advice would be greatly received as lots of things to be thinking about. Looking forward to it though.
Old Jun 17th 2015, 7:55 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

I live in Wanganui, it's about 50 miles from Palmerston North. I'm happy to travel to Palmy so we can meet up if you would like to.
Old Jun 17th 2015, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

Sounds great.!!!!
Old Jun 18th 2015, 1:04 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Great, give me a shout when you are ready please.
Old Jun 18th 2015, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Debidoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Angie

I live in Palmerston North - my partner and I been here for 18 months and I love it. We have bought a Lifestyle property near Bunnythorpe. Its about a 20 min drive into work for me (the city centre) and beautiful views etc. Please Pm me if you want any more info; Happy to meet up with you on arrival

Debs
Old Jun 19th 2015, 4:38 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the message. We are hoping we will enjoy it to in Palmerston North. Need to find a property to rent for a while.xx