British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   job offer accepted! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/job-offer-accepted-518615/)

gina and danny Mar 2nd 2008 9:12 pm

job offer accepted!

well its defo were moving over the pond, so i am applogising now for all the questions i am likely to be posting,danny loved it when he came over. stilljet lagged though poor thing:p,
so to all in wellington lower hutt especially. see you soon.

oh we have decided on the wtr by accredited employer route so most my qs will be related to that, thanks for all the help so far.

gina

simonmarkellis Mar 3rd 2008 12:38 am

Re: job offer accepted!

Originally Posted by gina and danny (Post 6008131)
well its defo were moving over the pond, so i am applogising now for all the questions i am likely to be posting,danny loved it when he came over. stilljet lagged though poor thing:p,

oh we have decided on the wtr by accredited employer route so most my qs will be related to that, thanks for all the help so far.

gina

Brilliant news, many congrats, look forward to meeting you all when you get here! What are your timeframes?

Ted Logan Mar 3rd 2008 1:22 am

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis (Post 6008732)
Brilliant news, many congrats, look forward to meeting you all when you get here! What are your timeframes?

She didn't say Porirua / Whitby/ anywhere else in that area.

:p

simonmarkellis Mar 3rd 2008 5:28 am

Originally Posted by Ted Logan (Post 6008837)
She didn't say Porirua / Whitby/ anywhere else in that area.

:p

Nor Miramar, but then again not many do...:rofl::rofl::p;)

rockape Mar 3rd 2008 6:21 am

Fantastic news Gina, have sent you a PM. It is great to see that everything is coming together for you both. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbup:: thumbup::D:D

newkiwi Mar 4th 2008 10:38 am

Originally Posted by gina and danny (Post 6008131)

gina

well done and good luck
look into applying for residency as soon as you arrive in Nz, bit of double payment but I think wirth it to get your residency approved well before your two years on wtr is up.
thats what we did, came over on wtr and then applied for residency about two months in.