JOB DELAY

Old Aug 19th 2007, 12:26 pm
  #1  
patience...is a virtue!!!
Thread Starter
 
reecefam's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Lincolnshire...England
Posts: 210
reecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant future
Red face JOB DELAY

Well peeeeved...just as we got our ITA, on the back of a written job offer...the owner of the planned shop, rang me up to say that planning dept. had put the project on hold for at least a month, if not three, in which case he wants me to slow down the process, as without the store, there is no job.:curse:
Just as we got our girls on side about moving and got the ITA through...this happens!!!
Strong believer in fate...so will see how my cards are delt out in the coming weeks.
reecefam is offline  
Old Aug 19th 2007, 12:42 pm
  #2  
 
Am Loolah's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 7,208
Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: JOB DELAY

Originally Posted by reecefam View Post
Well peeeeved...just as we got our ITA, on the back of a written job offer...the owner of the planned shop, rang me up to say that planning dept. had put the project on hold for at least a month, if not three, in which case he wants me to slow down the process, as without the store, there is no job.:curse:
Just as we got our girls on side about moving and got the ITA through...this happens!!!
Strong believer in fate...so will see how my cards are delt out in the coming weeks.
Try not to lose heart, these things are set to try us, etc, etc, etc!

Not much use I know, but you'll get it sorted in the end. What's meant to be will be ...
Am Loolah is offline  
Old Aug 19th 2007, 1:00 pm
  #3  
patience...is a virtue!!!
Thread Starter
 
reecefam's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Lincolnshire...England
Posts: 210
reecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant future
Default Re: JOB DELAY

Originally Posted by Am Loolah View Post
Try not to lose heart, these things are set to try us, etc, etc, etc!

Not much use I know, but you'll get it sorted in the end. What's meant to be will be ...
Thanks...i hope so!
reecefam is offline  
Old Aug 19th 2007, 10:26 pm
  #4  
BE Enthusiast
 
Wilma & co's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Papakowhai, New Zealand
Posts: 314
Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice
Default Re: JOB DELAY

Keep thinking positively - this will give you more time to clear out the junk and plan your leaving party!! Hope it all works out for you and yours
Wilma & co is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:16 am
  #5  
 
Lenmil's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: Planet Earth, for now.
Posts: 719
Lenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: JOB DELAY

Know how you feel. 6 months now since getting PR and still sitting the UK. Really fed up now. Will go else where soon, very soon.
Lenmil is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:15 pm
  #6  
patience...is a virtue!!!
Thread Starter
 
reecefam's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Lincolnshire...England
Posts: 210
reecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant future
Default Re: JOB DELAY

Originally Posted by Lenmil View Post
Know how you feel. 6 months now since getting PR and still sitting the UK. Really fed up now. Will go else where soon, very soon.
Thanks...i knew it would not be easy but did think immigration would be the hard bit...not the blooming job!!!
reecefam is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.