Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Jazz Festival Tauranga

Jazz Festival Tauranga

Old Apr 16th 2006, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

ex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really nice
Default Jazz Festival Tauranga

We spent easter sunday at the jazz festival just wanted to tell everyone how good it was.Most bars along the Strand had live bands playing Great atmosphere Great music .Not only jazz but some Blues as well .What a great way to spend a sunday chilling out with plenty of Linda x
Old Apr 16th 2006, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

mojos has a spectacular aura aboutmojos has a spectacular aura aboutmojos has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Jazz Festival Tauranga

Originally Posted by ex geordie
We spent easter sunday at the jazz festival just wanted to tell everyone how good it was.Most bars along the Strand had live bands playing Great atmosphere Great music .Not only jazz but some Blues as well .What a great way to spend a sunday chilling out with plenty of Linda x

Yep we went on Saturday after the Easter Parade. We only stayed for a couple of hours but what we saw was definitely impressing and will make arrangements to go next year and make more of a day (night) of it. Even street entertainers for the kids. 6 months in, but Tauranga never ceases to amaze me! Just wonder if the entertainment dries up in the winter months?!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

nickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant future
Default Re: Jazz Festival Tauranga

Originally Posted by mojos
Yep we went on Saturday after the Easter Parade. We only stayed for a couple of hours but what we saw was definitely impressing and will make arrangements to go next year and make more of a day (night) of it. Even street entertainers for the kids. 6 months in, but Tauranga never ceases to amaze me! Just wonder if the entertainment dries up in the winter months?!
Hi

This sounds great. We are hoping to come to Tauranga as soon as house sells and visa is finalised!

The more I read about it the nicer a place it seems! Either that or I just can't wait to get there!

Nick