Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

January Arrivals and Departures 2016

January Arrivals and Departures 2016

Old Dec 3rd 2015, 10:50 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default January Arrivals and Departures 2016

as per list below to give members ideas of where people are coming from and what routes and how long the flights are.

Who
Where from
leaving Date
Where to
Arrival Date
Old Dec 23rd 2015, 6:13 am
Banned

FredHarrington is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: January Arrivals and Departures 2016

I'm leaving Uk end of January to move to Auckland!

Old Dec 31st 2015, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

Shaggy07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Me, my wife and 22mth old son are leaving Sheffield on 11th Jan (flying from Heathrow) and arriving in Christchurch via Singapore on the 14th. Still awaiting on our passports from immigration, hopefully with visas, so may not be goìng anywhere yet.....
Old Jan 1st 2016, 7:40 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I should put my hand up here!
Dd1 got made an unconditional offer to study at the Australian National University (on the basis of her smarty-pants predicted IB/ ATAR) and we took a family vote and decided to hop the ditch and join her, though we will return to Newcastle where we have lived before and where we visit most years. Was always an option for this point but we only got her offer and firmed our plans up in the week before Xmas. Bit busy right now .....
Leaving NZ (for now) January the 18th.
Old Jan 3rd 2016, 5:09 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
I guess I should put my hand up here!
Dd1 got made an unconditional offer to study at the Australian National University (on the basis of her smarty-pants predicted IB/ ATAR) and we took a family vote and decided to hop the ditch and join her, though we will return to Newcastle where we have lived before and where we visit most years. Was always an option for this point but we only got her offer and firmed our plans up in the week before Xmas. Bit busy right now .....
Leaving NZ (for now) January the 18th.
Onward you go BB.
You already know how much I wish you and your family all the best.

You're one of life's best IMVHO.

M
Old Jan 3rd 2016, 5:53 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, BEVS, right back atcha'
Old Jan 4th 2016, 5:14 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

FredHarrington - Leaving UK sometime end of January Arriving Auckland sometime

Shaggy07, OH & DS - Leaving UK 11th via Singapore Arriving Christchurch 14th

bourbon-biscuit & family - Leaving NZ 18th Arriving Australia 18th
Old Jan 21st 2016, 3:40 am

FredHarrington - Leaving UK sometime end of January Arriving Auckland sometime

Shaggy07, OH & DS - Leaving UK 11th via Singapore Arriving Christchurch 14th

bourbon-biscuit & family - Leaving NZ 18th Arriving Australia 18th

hope you had good journeys

BB - keep us updated on hows it going
Old Jan 28th 2016, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

desmondo84 is just really nicedesmondo84 is just really nicedesmondo84 is just really nicedesmondo84 is just really nicedesmondo84 is just really nicedesmondo84 is just really nicedesmondo84 is just really nicedesmondo84 is just really nice

going on holiday for a week - does that count ?
Old Jan 28th 2016, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by desmondo84
going on holiday for a week - does that count ?
nope