Reload this Page >

January 2014 Arrivals and Departures

January 2014 Arrivals and Departures

Old Jan 25th 2014, 5:09 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: January 2014 Arrivals and Departures

Originally Posted by trafford
Thanks MrsFychan Still unwell, but improving. Hopefully that will make me immune to the next few bugs. I am just interrupting my typing to tell my daughter to put sunscreen on before she goes out. So I most definitely will be nagging them about it!
I've seen this now.

Hope you are feeling better now trafford.
Old Jan 25th 2014, 5:11 am
Just Joined

Wellygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrived in NZ on 8th January - me (Debbie) and Brian.
Have travelled up and down NZ all over looking for a place to 'settle' and have finally chosen Wellington. Currently staying in a very 'cheap and cheerful' boarding house in Petone and looking for a long term rental. So far we like Upper Hutt . I have had three interviews for jobs (fingers crossed)!.. I have left my two sons aged 18 and 24 back home in the UK (ones at University and the other is working) - they are coming out to see me soon and Brian has two younger children aged 10 and 5 who are coming over from the UK in December 2014 (they live with his ex wife in Leeds and she is coming over too!).
I am a Yorkshire lass (from Beverley in East Yorks) and Brian is a Lancashire lad (from Manchester). I lived in Stockport for the last three years with Brian. A new start for us both. We love it so far
Old Jan 26th 2014, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

trafford has a reputation beyond reputetrafford has a reputation beyond reputetrafford has a reputation beyond reputetrafford has a reputation beyond reputetrafford has a reputation beyond reputetrafford has a reputation beyond reputetrafford has a reputation beyond reputetrafford has a reputation beyond reputetrafford has a reputation beyond reputetrafford has a reputation beyond reputetrafford has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Hope you are feeling better now trafford.
Thank you BEVS. I am feeling a bit better, but I have lost my voice and have terrible sniffles and coughs. I have too much to do to take to my bed, so I have been out spreading my germs all over Auckland in the last few days.
Old Jan 27th 2014, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Helen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wellygirl
Arrived in NZ on 8th January - me (Debbie) and Brian.
Have travelled up and down NZ all over looking for a place to 'settle' and have finally chosen Wellington. Currently staying in a very 'cheap and cheerful' boarding house in Petone and looking for a long term rental. So far we like Upper Hutt . I have had three interviews for jobs (fingers crossed)!.. I have left my two sons aged 18 and 24 back home in the UK (ones at University and the other is working) - they are coming out to see me soon and Brian has two younger children aged 10 and 5 who are coming over from the UK in December 2014 (they live with his ex wife in Leeds and she is coming over too!).
I am a Yorkshire lass (from Beverley in East Yorks) and Brian is a Lancashire lad (from Manchester). I lived in Stockport for the last three years with Brian. A new start for us both. We love it so far
Hello! I was born in Stockport. Very excited to see that name pop up!
Keep NZ warm for us, we shall be there before we know it! Congrats on your arrival
Old Jan 29th 2014, 3:32 am
Just Joined

Thanks Helen - it would be good to catch up when you arrive if you are planning to move to the Wellington area The weather here is fab at the moment. When do you plan to move over? If you need any advice about moving here feel I would be more than happy to help. I can certainly give you some advice about securing a rental!!! We managed to get one, but it was hard work. We moved into day so we are feeling a lot happier. Plus - I got offered a job! Great news.Keep in touch
Old Jan 29th 2014, 7:07 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Coffeyfoley - OH & Daugher Arrive ChCH 2nd

TheCockneyKiwi, Oh and Kids - Arriving ChCh 5th after spending some time in Melbourne

smileypigface's toyboy husband - Leaves UK 14th Arriving Auckland 16th

MrsFychans Inlaws - Leave UK 14th Arriving Auckland 16th then Wellington on the 21st - Coming for a visit

Murrayafc - Leaves UK 17th Arrives Auckland 19th

Trafford, Daughter & Son - Leave Manchester 19th Arrive Auckland 21st

Lb welly, Toyboy & 3 sons - Leave UK 19th Arrive Welington 21st

MarkMcKeown - Leaves UK 21st Arrives Auckland 23rd

Pentium - OH, son and dog - Arrive Auckland 27th

Boycee and OH (Mark & Effy ) Leave UK 30th
Old Feb 4th 2014, 6:52 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Coffeyfoley - OH & Daugher Arrive ChCH 2nd

TheCockneyKiwi, Oh and Kids - Arriving ChCh 5th after spending some time in Melbourne

smileypigface's toyboy husband - Leaves UK 14th Arriving Auckland 16th

MrsFychans Inlaws - Leave UK 14th Arriving Auckland 16th then Wellington on the 21st - Coming for a visit

Murrayafc - Leaves UK 17th Arrives Auckland 19th

Trafford, Daughter & Son - Leave Manchester 19th Arrive Auckland 21st

Lb welly, Toyboy & 3 sons - Leave UK 19th Arrive Welington 21st

MarkMcKeown - Leaves UK 21st Arrives Auckland 23rd

Pentium - OH, son and dog - Arrive Auckland 27th

Boycee and OH (Mark & Effy ) Leave UK 30th
Old Feb 4th 2014, 8:39 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Is everyone here now then

Just in time for the lovely February weather. It is one of the better months IMVHO
Old Feb 4th 2014, 11:19 pm
Just Joined

Yes we are getting more settled now. I really like the weather in Wellington - its lovely and sunny at the moment. Hope it keeps this way
Old Feb 5th 2014, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Lb welly is a splendid one to beholdLb welly is a splendid one to beholdLb welly is a splendid one to beholdLb welly is a splendid one to beholdLb welly is a splendid one to beholdLb welly is a splendid one to beholdLb welly is a splendid one to beholdLb welly is a splendid one to beholdLb welly is a splendid one to beholdLb welly is a splendid one to beholdLb welly is a splendid one to behold

We arrived 2 was ago and boy it has been a rocky start. Our house rented out for 4 yrs is not in great nick and we were in shock. Had to delay moving in to clean it first!
Problems with TV aerial and waiting for internet connection made life diff too. All sorted today so good.
Been offered a job. Kids started school (My that was an expensive exercise with books school donation and uniform) Central Welly is high expenditure.
Loving the cable car and got to see the Sevens parade today so that was an up day.
Already diff missing family