Jack Daws' Blog

Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of
Default Re: Jack Daws' Blog

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
Erm, isn´t this is a forum for former and prospective emigrants to NZ ?
Makes me laugh all these conspiracy theories, i do believe the one about US not landing on the moon however. It reminds me of when the village where i lived in Nth Yorkshire was flooded and hundreds of religious people descended on us with "The End is Nigh, repent" placards. Life will go on in USA and NZ no matter what
The same was said about the EUR a few years ago, when it was worth $0.85
Doh! Relevant to people in NZ wanting a bright financial future!!!

BTW its not conspiracy theory, ITS ECONOMICS!!!!!!

I can see how the two are easily confused!!! NOT!!!

Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Paladin
Doh! Relevant to people in NZ wanting a bright financial future!!!

BTW its not conspiracy theory, ITS ECONOMICS!!!!!!

I can see how the two are easily confused!!! NOT!!!

Maybe you are right, but life will go on .......
This is a forum for NZ emigrants btw.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:28 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

It is?

Here's me posting a load of rubbish thinking it was the "Post a load of Rubbish" website.

Told you I is fick.

Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:32 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'll just get me cocktail of pills together
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Maybe you are right, but life will go on .......
Yeah I know, and there are a gazillion posts on this forum of people whining about finances in NZ, ergo posts/threads relevant to their financial future are fine IMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sky
I think I'll just get me cocktail of pills together
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:36 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paladin
Mornin'.

One of my favourite words is 'ergo'.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:38 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
Mornin'.

Morning Mazi
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:39 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sky
Morning Mazi
Hi Sky, you haven't taken the pills yet, then? Don't do it!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:41 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Mornin'.

And what time do you call this young lady?

Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Good answer!

Morning Mazi!!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
And what time do you call this young lady?

She had a long day and late nite yesterday LOLOLOL!!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:43 am
sky
Banned

Ok I'll buy a big gun instead then
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sky
Ok I'll buy a big gun instead then
:scared:
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:01 am
Account Closed

Cumbs I'm knackered.

Am I late then? I was up and teaching at 7.30 this morning I'll have you know.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.