Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Jacinda Adern Resigns

Jacinda Adern Resigns

Old Jan 20th 2023, 10:55 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jacinda Adern Resigns

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Vote For BEVS

Does the job come with a house? It might be quieter.
I'd jump the ditch to vote for BEVS

This would be her new gaff

Old Jan 20th 2023, 1:28 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Vote For BEVS

Does the job come with a house? It might be quieter.
Originally Posted by spouse of scouse

Plenty of room there for penguins, albatrosses, and assorted other birds
Old Jan 20th 2023, 2:44 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Convenient for the dentist just down a bit and a restaurant across the street.

Old Jan 20th 2023, 3:01 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
And room for a pony

Convenient for the dentist just down a bit and a restaurant across the street.
Did you google to see where it was?
Old Jan 20th 2023, 3:56 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Did you google to see where it was?
Old Jan 24th 2023, 5:12 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
H' i m'host hhhonourably th'Hankyou h'all but not sure I wish to house-keep for that giant old hoosey . Quite happy for us to live in 130m2 with productive garden around us.

That's more than enough room & space for a couple like us and I don't hold with mahoosive homes for the say so. Not environmentally good and just vanity ego stuff imvho as we are witnessing every single day next door.

Having written that , this is a heritage building of which NZ has a short supply and it has large grounds would be rather suitable for a GREAT BIG MONSTER POND/LAKE & proper trees , flora and fauna for birdies AND it is windy there so I know pelagics ( albatross) fly the Cook Strait close by AND penguins do have places to come ashore AND there is Zealandia AND there is Kapiti Island . Oh and Wētā Workshop for fun but not the shops or cafes . Oh noes . Ugh and yuk. Mind you there is the Backbenchers pub which can do a good roast AND it has a stadium/venue(s) for World of Wearable Art and sometimes some half tidy Rugby if you can stand the Kiwi baying - which I cannot.

OK - On balance - where do I sign? We can sharesies the space with others.
Old Jan 24th 2023, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by synthie
She only saved a few 10k lives, that's not good enough. The South Island is very much conservative country so whatever she did or would have done would not have been enough. Did Labour everything right? Hell, no. Compared where we'd be with the toxic people currently in opposition it's heaven. Not much different to the UK, only there the toxic guys are in government. Take your pick
She saved nothing. Even an idiot would have gone into lockdown in 2020 and closed the borders. There was no complaints from any of the other political parties.
Her badly thought out, "because I said so" style of leadership did prevent many from returning to be with lived ones who were dying or to access crucial medical treatment. It did however allow sports teams and the WIGGLES to take up vital miq spaces.
You asked "did labour do everything right". Without bleating on about covid again and again, I'd be interested to hear what you think they did do right.
these were her promises and priorities in 2017
Health fail has got worse
new build homes fail despite 100's of millions of dollars spent
Homelessness fail well kit quite, they are all squashed into motels in rotorua
Child poverty fail
Inflation fail

Old Jan 24th 2023, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Chocolate eclair has a reputation beyond reputeChocolate eclair has a reputation beyond reputeChocolate eclair has a reputation beyond reputeChocolate eclair has a reputation beyond reputeChocolate eclair has a reputation beyond reputeChocolate eclair has a reputation beyond reputeChocolate eclair has a reputation beyond reputeChocolate eclair has a reputation beyond reputeChocolate eclair has a reputation beyond reputeChocolate eclair has a reputation beyond reputeChocolate eclair has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Justcol
She saved nothing. Even an idiot would have gone into lockdown in 2020 and closed the borders. There was no complaints from any of the other political parties.
Her badly thought out, "because I said so" style of leadership did prevent many from returning to be with lived ones who were dying or to access crucial medical treatment. It did however allow sports teams and the WIGGLES to take up vital miq spaces.
You asked "did labour do everything right". Without bleating on about covid again and again, I'd be interested to hear what you think they did do right.
these were her promises and priorities in 2017
Health fail has got worse
new build homes fail despite 100's of millions of dollars spent
Homelessness fail well kit quite, they are all squashed into motels in rotorua
Child poverty fail
Inflation fail
Quite.
I am still traumatised by the WHOLE MIQ experience. There was no kindness there, there's been no psychiatric help afterwards, despite my best efforts to get some. Everyday is a struggle to stay alive. I'd love to got to sleep and never wake up again. That's what her "kindness" has done for me. I'm totally broken.
Old Jan 24th 2023, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by synthie
She only saved a few 10k lives, that's not good enough. The South Island is very much conservative country so whatever she did or would have done would not have been enough. Did Labour everything right? Hell, no. Compared where we'd be with the toxic people currently in opposition it's heaven. Not much different to the UK, only there the toxic guys are in government. Take your pick
What is toxic in this country is the fact we are being ‘made’ to do something that was not voted for ie the green agenda amongst other schemes and ideas which is being rushed far to quickly in this country without listening to other ideas as well also a minority of people ie the far far left they seem to be winning over the majority ie woke ideas etc democracy is being eroded here in a lot of the Western countries
Old Jan 24th 2023, 10:52 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Interesting. Some recollections , experiences , choices and pov's may differ .

Old Jan 24th 2023, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chocolate eclair
Quite.
I am still traumatised by the WHOLE MIQ experience. There was no kindness there, there's been no psychiatric help afterwards, despite my best efforts to get some. Everyday is a struggle to stay alive. I'd love to got to sleep and never wake up again. That's what her "kindness" has done for me. I'm totally broken.
I am so sorry you are feeling that way, have you spoken to your GP of how your feeling they have to refer you for help, talking to friends and family will also help.
Old Jan 24th 2023, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chocolate eclair
Quite.
I don't know if she still posts on here but there was a member that went through MIQ as well on here and was stuck in on one of the worst hotels you can imagine for about 3 days before being fortunate to move on. I think she posts under Vitalstatistix or something similar. If she's still on here, send her a PM as I'm sure she'll be one to talk. She was so fortunate she was able to find a new one, given my ceo couldn't when he was stuck in the Ibis Rotorua for 2 weeks.

If it's anything by the way, you have my full appreciation for going through that to keep us safe. Just as I have a lot of appreciation for the Aucklanders on here that went through 4 ot 5 lockdowns more than what I did down in the South Island.
Old Jan 24th 2023, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

LegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tom H
If it's anything by the way, you have my full appreciation for going through that to keep us safe. Just as I have a lot of appreciation for the Aucklanders on here that went through 4 ot 5 lockdowns more than what I did down in the South Island.
It's not. In the words of C.S. Lewis "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive"
Old Jan 24th 2023, 8:06 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute

The replacement for Jacinda is just as bad as she was. Globalist, nuff said.
Old Jan 26th 2023, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

LittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Justcol
{Snip}
Just be thankful Cindy wasn't an idiot.

The UK had "It's just flu", "Let the bodies pile high", and the PM holding drunken parties whilst everyone was trying to do the right thing and avoiding seeing dying relatives for the greater good.

Herd immunity was a rallying cry.
Then it turns out that you can catch Covid several times.

Looking from the outside, you seem to have absolutely no idea how incredibly lucky you were.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.