Jabs

Old Jul 27th 2005, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jabs

Does anybody know if after your ITA has been submitted, do they check on your vaccination record for tetanus and polio. Mine was out of date, so I've just had mine done, OH has about 3 months to go, and the receptionist has told her to ring back in 3 months. Is it better to have it done and send the vaccination record in with the ITA as proof?

Just don't want something silly like this to slow it down, as if it could be much slower.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 2:31 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Jabs

Originally Posted by planty
Does anybody know if after your ITA has been submitted, do they check on your vaccination record for tetanus and polio. Mine was out of date, so I've just had mine done, OH has about 3 months to go, and the receptionist has told her to ring back in 3 months. Is it better to have it done and send the vaccination record in with the ITA as proof?

Just don't want something silly like this to slow it down, as if it could be much slower.
When we booked our medicals we were only asked to check that the kids jabs were up to date, and to bring proof, no mention of tetanus or polio was made for us. I would say though that if you can get them done, do it, better to be covered than risk a delay.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bookemjano
When we booked our medicals we were only asked to check that the kids jabs were up to date, and to bring proof, no mention of tetanus or polio was made for us. I would say though that if you can get them done, do it, better to be covered than risk a delay.
Thanks Jan, that's exactly my thought, just gotta persuade the OH to ring that receptionist again.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

hippyhattie will become famous soon enough

Do children have to have the MMR as mine haven't

laura
Old Jul 27th 2005, 3:41 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Laura

The Doc at our medicals said it was "recommended" that they have it but it's not "compulsory" as far as I am aware...

if anyone knows different please shout up as I have one who hasn't had it yet...