I've got a job!!!

Old Sep 2nd 2008, 2:37 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default I've got a job!!!

Finally got round to sending out CVs last week and the result is that I have got myself a job to come to when I get back to NZ

Amazingly they have said that they will wait for the right person even though they need someone now. Which means I can come back here, have a proper Kiwi Xmas and 4 week holiday in the South Island with Mr Sue and then have a job so I can start earning some NZ dollars!!
Been out and bought a car as well so that's one less thing to do when I get back

Everything seems to be slotting together nicely at the moment and soooo looking forward to starting my new life in NZ with Mr Sue. Hoping it stays this good

Off to take the new toy out for a spin now...

Sue
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I've got a job!!!

Well done Sue! That's really great they will wait for you! What will you be doing? Enjoy your car as well. It's tipping down here in Kent, so guess that's summer over.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Sue, Celebration Time
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS

I'm so glad things are starting to go in the right direction for you.

All the best

Catkin
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

IngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful, congratulations.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news. Bet this makes all the crap you had with NZIS seem worth it now. So happy things are coming together for you and Mr Sue. All the best

Phyllis x
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 6:31 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

yippee! congratulations Sue! ace
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 12:08 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone

It's great to be able to come back and not have to worry about looking for a job then. I came out of the interview saying I wanted to work there, first impressions were good and I think I'll enjoy working there

Yeah all that crap I had with NZIS seems so long ago now and it was only 3/4
months! Now all I need to do is get back to the UK and get those blue stickers in my passport.
Leaving NZ tomorrow and flying to Bangkok, the plan being to travel through Thailand and Malaysia. Keep checking the news to keep up to date on the situation in Bangkok. May be back sooner than expected

Hope it works out well for you all

Sue
Old Sep 4th 2008, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

Moosette is a jewel in the roughMoosette is a jewel in the roughMoosette is a jewel in the roughMoosette is a jewel in the rough

Nice one, Sue! Great news about the job. Congratulations!

Travel safely now, won't you?

Moosette

P.S. I leave in just two weeks' time! About bloody time!