I've done it !!!

Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:21 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light
Default I've done it !!!

Well, just thought i'd let you all know (certainly those interested) That me and Mrs Al are now married, had a bloody fantastic day even though quite a few people commented on the fact that it looked like a mafia wedding what with all my old doorman mates etc. Had a Fire Brigade guard of honour outside the church when we came out (knew nothing about it but the guy's on my watch decided to suprise us).....all in all, awesome, Ameisha (lil' Miss Al ) looked soooooo cute and Mrs Al scrubbed up pretty damn fine too. Have got a couple coming for their third look at the house so hoping they put in offer very soon so we can be back home soon otherwise it'll be just me until the house sells before Mrs Al & Miss Al join me.......gulp !!! :scared:
Hope everyone is doing good and look forward to hopefully meeting some of you real soon.
Be good and don't get caught !!!

Big Al

Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I've done it !!!

Originally Posted by Fireman Al
Well, just thought i'd let you all know (certainly those interested) That me and Mrs Al are now married, had a bloody fantastic day even though quite a few people commented on the fact that it looked like a mafia wedding what with all my old doorman mates etc. Had a Fire Brigade guard of honour outside the church when we came out (knew nothing about it but the guy's on my watch decided to suprise us).....all in all, awesome, Ameisha (lil' Miss Al ) looked soooooo cute and Mrs Al scrubbed up pretty damn fine too. Have got a couple coming for their third look at the house so hoping they put in offer very soon so we can be back home soon otherwise it'll be just me until the house sells before Mrs Al & Miss Al join me.......gulp !!! :scared:
Hope everyone is doing good and look forward to hopefully meeting some of you real soon.

Big Al

CONGRATULATIONS , best wishes to you all. hope the house sells soon
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:37 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Big Al

Many many congrats! What a lovely surprise to have that honour guard.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:41 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Maz
Many many congrats! What a lovely surprise to have that honour guard.
Yeah, it was, i wouldn't have asked them to do it ever, i work with them and it's not really my scene but, it was such a suprise that it actually was awesome. Everyone walkin and driving past stopped and watched as we came out, (more than likely something to do with the fact Mrs Al is stunning and i'm a 6'2" 16 stone bald thing and they were wondering what the hell is she doing with him !!! ha ha)....that coupled with the friend who sang at the church and sang our wedding dance was awesome !!

Al
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:46 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it was, i wouldn't have asked them to do it ever, i work with them and it's not really my scene but, it was such a suprise that it actually was awesome. Everyone walkin and driving past stopped and watched as we came out, (more than likely something to do with the fact Mrs Al is stunning and i'm a 6'2" 16 stone bald thing and they were wondering what the hell is she doing with him !!! ha ha)....that coupled with the friend who sang at the church and sang our wedding dance was awesome !!

Al
It's all those personal touches that make it so special. What was your first dance to?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:48 pm
Who me ?

Originally Posted by Maz
It's all those personal touches that make it so special. What was your first dance to?
She sang 'Songbird' by Eva Cassidy....don't think there were many dry eyes there, she also sang 'Over the Rainbow' at the church while we signed the register thing.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 12:08 am
Maz

She sang 'Songbird' by Eva Cassidy....don't think there were many dry eyes there, she also sang 'Over the Rainbow' at the church while we signed the register thing.
Awww that sounds lovely! Very happy for you and your family, Al.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 5:56 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Aw that's lovely Congratulations; I hope you have a long and very happy life together
Old Nov 10th 2006, 6:08 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations mate
Old Nov 10th 2006, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

My condolences!!!

Old Nov 10th 2006, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Big Al

CONGRATULATIONS good luck with the house sale, keep smiling we exchanged contracts on our house yesterday after 3 months of solicitors etc
Old Nov 10th 2006, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you both, hope you are happy as me and Danny are (honest!!!)