Its too hot here!

Old Sep 24th 2006, 9:46 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Its too hot here!

[QUOTE=poppets]
Originally Posted by Am Loolah

sending cards & gifts to UK, for grandparents etc, & trying to keep kids entertained when weather not so good. Other people may call it being a tight bitch & slave labour with the kids- me i call creative home industry

I call it Wonky Donkey Loolah, lie back and drink gin!
Old Sep 24th 2006, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Am Loolah]
Originally Posted by poppets

I call it Wonky Donkey Loolah, lie back and drink gin!
sounds like the same thing to me, you notice that i'm such a good mum that i'm on the comp at 10 to 10 in the morning, see haven't started the christmas stuff yet, its all talk
Old Sep 24th 2006, 9:54 pm

[QUOTE=poppets]

sounds like the same thing to me, you notice that i'm such a good mum that i'm on the comp at 10 to 10 in the morning, see haven't started the christmas stuff yet, its all talk
Big it up. Big it up!!
Old Sep 24th 2006, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Am Loolah]

Big it up. Big it up!!
good intentions on the first day of the hols, by the end of the fortnight i'll be ripping my hair out & well off me face
Old Sep 24th 2006, 9:59 pm

[QUOTE=poppets]

good intentions on the first day of the hols, by the end of the fortnight i'll be ripping my hair out & well off me face
FORTNIGHT? WHAT IS THIS FORTNIGHT?????
Old Sep 24th 2006, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Am Loolah]

FORTNIGHT? WHAT IS THIS FORTNIGHT?????

frigging half sodding term, & we've got the summer hols to come yet :scared:
Old Sep 25th 2006, 2:36 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=poppets]

frigging half sodding term, & we've got the summer hols to come yet :scared:
lol.... tell me about it. First day of the hols and littlun has conjunctivitis and yet more ear/throat infection.

In the summer hols I'll have a baby!! :scared:

I hope this weather holds so I can at least take him to the beach and parks with his friends as soon as hes up to it.

Its 23 degrees in my kitchen and thats the cool side of the house..... here in the sunroom its 26 and Im guessing the temp outdoors today to be about 21 or 22. Gorgeous weather.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Whats happened to the great weather??!! Its absolutely tipping it down outside at the moment.... thunder and lightening too. At least our water tanks are getting filled up as we have used quite a lot lately.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahB
Whats happened to the great weather??!! Its absolutely tipping it down outside at the moment.... thunder and lightening too. At least our water tanks are getting filled up as we have used quite a lot lately.

the last couple of days here have been, rain/cloudy to start, but quite warm , then the sun pops out for a bit , then cloudy & rain again by bed time,
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

the last couple of days here have been, rain/cloudy to start, but quite warm , then the sun pops out for a bit , then cloudy & rain again by bed time,
Still raining here.... no sun today for us. The thunder has stopped though. I cant say its cold as its still 18 degrees during the day but nights seem pretty chilly again and I've just dug my hot water bottle out again!!
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahB
Still raining here.... no sun today for us. The thunder has stopped though. I cant say its cold as its still 18 degrees during the day but nights seem pretty chilly again and I've just dug my hot water bottle out again!!
i haven't put mine away yet , i'm additcted to it , mild at nights too, have just a fleecy top on & i'm very warm (& i always feel the cold)
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:17 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

The weather knows it's school holidays and is having a laugh at us
It does it at 3pm in the afternoon too, can be nice all day and the moment it's time for the school run there's a down pour
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

i haven't put mine away yet , i'm additcted to it , mild at nights too, have just a fleecy top on & i'm very warm (& i always feel the cold)
It was mild at night for the last few nights but last night I needed it yet again....I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to cold and I have an excuse to use it in that the leg I broke in my riding accident gets chilly easily...probably to do with bad circulation and if I keep it warm its fine and if I dont it goes all stiff and sore.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

the sun is out, the sky is blue, the washing it on the line & hopefully me boy has stopped puking, (& litteuns sleep til 9am - bliss)
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 10:01 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

peeing it down here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.