Its Time to Go!

Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:14 am
VP - Rangers Support Club

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Its Time to Go!

Scottish I will try her much appeciated.

Thank you livewire and Andrew for the words of encouragement.

Andy
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:10 am

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future

Eventually found a house we all liked, think the kids liked thepool more than the house though, wife was begining to panic, it was sheer luck, I called an agent about another house and she saidI have just go this one in you may like to go and see, we went liked and rented.

Even got cars sorted also now much easier than the house. And I even found bulmers cider in New World today extra bonus.

Again thanks everyone!

Andy
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Radio Ham has a spectacular aura aboutRadio Ham has a spectacular aura aboutRadio Ham has a spectacular aura about

Glad you're starting to get sorted Andy, it reduces the level of my increasing panic as I'm following in your footstepsvery soon.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 5:50 pm

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by theduke
Eventually found a house we all liked, think the kids liked thepool more than the house though, wife was begining to panic, it was sheer luck, I called an agent about another house and she saidI have just go this one in you may like to go and see, we went liked and rented.

Even got cars sorted also now much easier than the house. And I even found bulmers cider in New World today extra bonus.

Again thanks everyone!

Andy
Andy where did you end up renting??

Its horrible being in limbo and looking for rentals... hopefully everything else will be plain sailing from now on in...

btw it predicted to go down to -10 and snow this week up here mate. Totally blowing a gale from the north and flippin freezing so you enjoy that pool. Knowing my luck it will snow Monday and Tuesday when I am off on flexi leave

ps England are getting beat at Rugby
Old Feb 25th 2006, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

ex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really nice

Originally Posted by scottish
Andy where did you end up renting??

Its horrible being in limbo and looking for rentals... hopefully everything else will be plain sailing from now on in...

btw it predicted to go down to -10 and snow this week up here mate. Totally blowing a gale from the north and flippin freezing so you enjoy that pool. Knowing my luck it will snow Monday and Tuesday when I am off on flexi leave

ps England are getting beat at Rugby
26 degrees here in Tauranga
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:26 pm

What a result in the rugby, for the Scots, superb.

We are renting for a year in Dannemora. My brother was telling me about the weather back in Scotland, he loves it he is an AA patrol and gets loads of overtime.

Well it is not 26degrees up here in Auckland a bit overcast if I must admit not cold though I am used to overcast with freezing wind and rain, so it is a bonus here.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 11:16 am

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats a great spot to rent in. If you fancy a change from the norm getting into CBD get the ferry across from Half Moon Bay.. free parking at the port and Im sure it starts very early.

We lived in that area before we headed down to Taurauga so if you need any info etc give us a pm.

You really missed a great rugby match... bloody brilliant from start to finish.

Anyhow off to walk the dog, nice clear blue skies but bloody freezing

ps Ex Geordie dont rub it in please. Hard to believe just over a year ago we were sitting on our porch at the beach in Papamoa toasting hot. Never mind 8 weeks time I will be sitting on a beach in Ann Marie Island, Florida.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 11:46 pm
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by theduke
Well,here it is it has come around so quick I nearly missed it, we fly out today and must thank everyone for there time and patience with my silly questions over the last 2months.

See you all on the other side!

Glasgow-London-Tiawan-Bangkok-Auckland, after that I will never want to fly again :scared:

Andy
HOpefully you won't want to .......