its a sad world

Old Oct 12th 2005, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute
Default its a sad world

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectID=10349993

When you read a story such as this, it makes you sick to your stomach that yet another child has gone through horrendous torture and vile treatment from sick adults who should be caring for them.

These people should be just removed from society completely, there is no place for such evil.

How does the justice system work in NZ? Will these animals be eligeble for release after serving half their sentence? A very public flogging before they start their sentence is what these men need, to show to other would be child abusers this behavior will not be tolerated in any shape or form.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:13 pm
K9s
Forum Regular

K9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really nice
Default Re: its a sad world

Originally Posted by planty
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectID=10349993

When you read a story such as this, it makes you sick to your stomach that yet another child has gone through horrendous torture and vile treatment from sick adults who should be caring for them.

These people should be just removed from society completely, there is no place for such evil.

How does the justice system work in NZ? Will these animals be eligeble for release after serving half their sentence? A very public flogging before they start their sentence is what these men need, to show to other would be child abusers this behavior will not be tolerated in any shape or form.
It's appalling that this sort of horrendous act can go on in this day and age
and when people get caught as in this case they get off so lightly

As a prison officer who has looked after this sort of scum and worse I would be happy to plug them into the mains and flick the switch or hang them by their testicles

As far as I'm concerned they do not deserve to live

Wait for all the posts by the "do gooders" saying about rehabilitating these people......... CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only hope the little boy can now grow up in a loving home where he is treated with love and kindness and not subjected to this again
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:31 pm
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all

That is just sick, sick, sick!!! I hope the mother is being procecuted too!

My son is 2yrs 4months and still a baby!!! I can't imagen what he went through Thankfully, I would think that at his age, he will overcome this and with good care he'll forget it.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:29 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice

hope they get to share a cell with a lovely big bloke who doesnt like child abusers...
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:29 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

There seems to be a lot of child beatings go on in NZ. It still seems to be acceptable in parts to give kids a good thrashing.
I was horrified when a woman was once interviewed on tv here talking matter of factly about how she sexually abused her sons! Her face was blocked out but she was just sat there talking about it!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:10 pm
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sky
There seems to be a lot of child beatings go on in NZ. It still seems to be acceptable in parts to give kids a good thrashing.
I was horrified when a woman was once interviewed on tv here talking matter of factly about how she sexually abused her sons! Her face was blocked out but she was just sat there talking about it!

Yeh they aint that good with their horses either. Things I've seen. It's just ignorant.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Its just sick world all over.