Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Its A Sad Day For Me

Its A Sad Day For Me

Old Aug 2nd 2008, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

sonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud of
Default Re: Its A Sad Day For Me

Originally Posted by wimpy
After planning our move for the past 12 months we have finally had to give up on it due to the housing crisis. I would love to be able to say that its just on hold but I have to fear the worst and be realistic.
Our finances are quite tight and due to the amount we have had to drop the price it will be too much of a struggle for us.
I cannot begin to tell you all how upset I am about this, all I have thought about every day for the 12 months is the hope of a better life in NZ. We have had some fantastic advice from so many of you and I would like to thank you all for the kind words and encouragement.
Finally I would like to wish all of you currently trying to sell in the UK the very best of luck, its a tough time but it will all work out in the end.

My biggest fear about all this was having to play the "what if" game in 20 years time. Looks like I will now
hye there we are in a similiar position but wanting to return to uk as new zealand hasnt live up to our dream. I am a teacher without a job for last two years and hubby is a joiner and his job is not reliable we cat wait to get bac to noramlity
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 8:18 am
Bouncer For Mothercare

wimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Its A Sad Day For Me

Thank you all for your words of encouragement. I really hope that we may find ourself in a position to make that move one day and from viewing many of the replies it seems that is what has happened to many of you. So I will do my level best to keep my chin up and hope everything works out.

Thank You