British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   It's real (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/its-real-445465/)

UKNZAUS Apr 27th 2007 1:49 pm

It's real

Just got confirmation this morning that we now have a case officer in London who is looking at our application AND got our Memorandum of Sale for house too :eek: :thumbsup: Will more than likely have 15 points knocked off for Carl not having a degree but will still leave us with 115 points with no job offer! Will sort that out when we get there ;)

The date they give for 'Anticipated completion' is 15th June 4 days before my birthday! WHAT a pressie Just been debt collecting (LOL) and scraped together quite a few quid from me mates, have sold quite a few bits and bobs today thats not going on the container so I'm quids in HAHA! :rofl:

Oh poo - it's really happening now! We're GOING TO NEW ZEALAND :eek: :eek:

Michelle x

just sam Apr 27th 2007 5:58 pm

Re: It's real

congratulations you lucky things. what a great birthday pressie, my birthday is the 18th june ,wonder what i will get.:rofl: :rofl: (probably a hangover) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: sam.

karonious Apr 27th 2007 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 4705427)
Just got confirmation this morning that we now have a case officer in London who is looking at our application AND got our Memorandum of Sale for house too :eek: :thumbsup: Will more than likely have 15 points knocked off for Carl not having a degree but will still leave us with 115 points with no job offer! Will sort that out when we get there

The date they give for 'Anticipated completion' is 15th June 4 days before my birthday! WHAT a pressie Just been debt collecting (LOL) and scraped together quite a few quid from me mates, have sold quite a few bits and bobs today thats not going on the container so I'm quids in HAHA! :rofl:

Oh poo - it's really happening now! We're GOING TO NEW ZEALAND :eek:

Michelle x

Not good about the points being knocked off but otherwise it sounds like things are moving along nicely. Wait until it is galloping out of control and you just get dragged along in the slipstream - great fun that bit!!:eek: :thumbup:

RedMonsk Apr 27th 2007 9:04 pm

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 4705427)
Just got confirmation this morning that we now have a case officer in London who is looking at our application AND got our Memorandum of Sale for house too :eek: :thumbsup: Will more than likely have 15 points knocked off for Carl not having a degree but will still leave us with 115 points with no job offer! Will sort that out when we get there ;)

Oh poo - it's really happening now! We're GOING TO NEW ZEALAND :eek:

Michelle x

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

How long did it take you to get to this happy occasion?!