Its quite sad.

Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:16 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its quite sad.

Originally Posted by Nerine
They have them here too . God have mercy on their souls.
They have dishcloth parties here too I kid you not, try not to get sucked in to the Enjo vortex where you can spend a whole evening discussing the various merits of types of dishcloth. It should be illegal
Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:20 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Now there's a social gathering not to be missed.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:26 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
They have dishcloth parties here too I kid you not, try not to get sucked in to the Enjo vortex where you can spend a whole evening discussing the various merits of types of dishcloth. It should be illegal

Is that also served with a side of Vodka
Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:31 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Could you give us a quick run down of the differnt types
Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:35 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kippers
Tis true.
NZ BE is seen as extremely negative by other immigration forums.

Quite a number of old posters stating they don't post here anymore because of the slagging.

Be we love it don't we

Kip
Lots of the same issues on other forum's, especially the Barbie. If you dare say anything bad about OZ in there, your hung, drawn and quartered. Same in the MBUK forum...but other way round..

Love/hate relationship.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:43 am

Originally Posted by ex_exile
Could you give us a quick run down of the differnt types
She's not allowed to under the "Prevention of Terrorism by Dishcloths Act 2008" para 3, subsection 2(b) i.e. "discussing the use of Biological Weapons of Mass Destruction in planning mass social suicides is prohibited" the penalty for which is to attend Gold Coast meetups and drink warm beer from a plastic cup.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:44 am

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Lots of the same issues on other forum's, especially the Barbie. If you dare say anything bad about OZ in there, your hung, drawn and quartered. Same in the MBUK forum...but other way round..

Love/hate relationship.
Tis true, it's a church picnic in here
Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:57 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nerine
She's not allowed to under the "Prevention of Terrorism by Dishcloths Act 2008" para 3, subsection 2(b) i.e. "discussing the use of Biological Weapons of Mass Destruction in planning mass social suicides is prohibited" the penalty for which is to attend Gold Coast meetups and drink warm beer from a plastic cup.
#1 - The first rule of Dishcloth Club is, you do not talk about Dishcloth Club.
#2 - The second rule of Dishcloth Club is, you DO NOT talk about Dishcloth Club.
#3 - If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the Dishcloth is over.
#4 - Two guys to a Dishcloth.
#5 - One Dishcloth at a time.
#6 - No shirts, no shoes.
#7 - Dishcloths will go on as long as they have to.
#8 - If this is your first night at Dishcloth Club, you have to Dry up

Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon most of the 'bad feeling' is fairly healthy debate,and not much more.
Love the bit about those who stick together and will hear nothing bad of NZ, and if you say anything bad you'll get your head kicked in. Brilliant.

Tell me Mr Campbell writes for The Sun!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:00 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Campbells
Do they have special Tupperware for Vodka ?

I prefer glass myself
I hate to say it, but yes, yes they do. There is a whole range of picnic items similar to that super hard plastic range they have in places like Briscoes, Kmart, Warehouse.

$70 on a can opener is not how i will be spending my money. Regardless of how good the can opener is. I do admit the items are very good quality.

Apparently tupperware parties are getting to be quite fashionable. I am obviously devoid of domestic behaviours as this is the first one i have been invited to. Apparently i can "look forward" to another one in June.

What I don't understand is the range of parties out there - lingerie, prenzels (alcohol), d.vice parties, even sodding investment strategy parties. And I get invited to a tupperware party.

Turns out, there is a God, and he is taking the p*ss.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:03 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by danny.f
Love the bit about those who stick together and will hear nothing bad of NZ, and if you say anything bad you'll get your head kicked in. Brilliant.

Nah,

The Scotsman
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:05 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by danny.f

Head kicked in haven't heard that since school!!

I'm gonna get a gang on you, do-dah do-dah
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:14 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
I hate to say it, but yes, yes they do. There is a whole range of picnic items similar to that super hard plastic range they have in places like Briscoes, Kmart, Warehouse.

$70 on a can opener is not how i will be spending my money. Regardless of how good the can opener is. I do admit the items are very good quality.

Apparently tupperware parties are getting to be quite fashionable. I am obviously devoid of domestic behaviours as this is the first one i have been invited to. Apparently i can "look forward" to another one in June.

What I don't understand is the range of parties out there - lingerie, prenzels (alcohol), d.vice parties, even sodding investment strategy parties. And I get invited to a tupperware party.

Turns out, there is a God, and he is taking the p*ss.
Well you could try a few of the business network meetings here, that’s a full time job if you want to go to them all.

Personally I think they should combine them all together, I mean the d.vice & lingerie is an easy combo. I’m sure that would attract a few guys to the investment strategy party

You ever tried Amway; I believe they also have a range of commercial airliners. If you buy everything from them you get some loyalty points. I believe you could get a free can opener after you spend $20 000

Now that’s value
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:17 am

Originally Posted by ex_exile
#1 - The first rule of Dishcloth Club is, you do not talk about Dishcloth Club.
#2 - The second rule of Dishcloth Club is, you DO NOT talk about Dishcloth Club.
#3 - If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the Dishcloth is over.
#4 - Two guys to a Dishcloth.
#5 - One Dishcloth at a time.
#6 - No shirts, no shoes.
#7 - Dishcloths will go on as long as they have to.
#8 - If this is your first night at Dishcloth Club, you have to Dry up

No one told me Brad was a member. Where do I sign?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Avid
Good grief...the passive-aggressive whinge has actually made it onto the third page!

Does anybody ever glance at the 'last posts' on the opening page of these forums? They usually go something like this....

Australia Do they check your police records?
Europe Body found
Middle East Let's have another orgy
New Zealand Tupperware Party, Otematata, 28/11/09
USA More Gun Pics
Moving back to the UK Mummy won't wake up
Take it outside No! You!! Yeah, Now!!!

If it wasn't for the Canada thread we would be the Cedric Softs of this website.
OMG that is so funny!!! Especially the Middle East one!!!! Those chaps in there are very 'lively'!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.