Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

It's my party & I'll cry if I want to .......

It's my party & I'll cry if I want to .......

Old Jun 24th 2009, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold
Default It's my party & I'll cry if I want to .......

I can't believe that after all this time when we have got our visa for P.R that I am sooooooo lovin it here in the UK . The farewells have started and its my birthday tomorrow & I am having a party at the weekend for all my friends & am feeling sooooo sad . Take That are also in Manchester - do they ever visit NZ ( & no nasty comments I love em !) I have just come back from seeing my daughter in concert at Bridgewater Hall with her school - I love that school & am thinking WHY am I leaving all this behind ...my girl friends are planning a night out - will I have girly nights out in NZ & be stupid & dance round my handbag singing to TakeThat ???
I need lots of reassurance about the above - especially girly nights out & TakeThat ! & schools & friends & EVERYTHING !!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:26 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It's my party & I'll cry if I want to .......

Originally Posted by bolton1
will I have girly nights out in NZ & be stupid & dance round my handbag singing to TakeThat ???
If you're anything like me yes, you will, frequently ... For example, last night saw me singing "Greatest Love of All" in to a wooden spoon with girlfriend at 1AM ... another quiet night in in the suburbs!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

would never slag off take that, i have seen them 3 times in concert lol, was raging i couldnt get tickets last year

oh well you can get your dvds out a bottle of wine and just sing away lol
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday bolton1.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday, Have a good 1.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

You can do all that and more over here, I had my washing on the line today and it's winter! (OK so that isn't really exciting ), but you we have the music, the people, the beaches the mountains and the wine, what more can you want?

I LOVE Take That, turn it up loud and we can all dance around our handbags.

Old Jun 25th 2009, 8:35 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

And yes, sorry, Happy Birthday! (You haven't got your DOB in your profile so it doesn't come up automatically!)

A classic for the Birthday Girl!

Last edited by Am Loolah; Jun 25th 2009 at 9:22 am.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Take That have been banned from NZ for crimes against music....only kidding
Old Jun 26th 2009, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

Wellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to all

If you end up in Wellington, then I can heartily recommend Boogie Wonderland on Courtney Place.

Old Jun 26th 2009, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light

The Matterhorn has won prizes as the best bar/restaurant.