Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

It's on the market

It's on the market

Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of
Default It's on the market

Our house went on the market today!

We have lived here for 16 years on the 29th Feb!

There will be tears shed when we have to hand over the keys.

But it has to go!

Lets hope it's quick!
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:00 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's on the market

Best of luck! Karma duly sent your way.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default The missing link............

And the link is where???

Come on let's have a squiz!!!!
Old Feb 17th 2008, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the sale. I can't remember if I told you about the online company that I sold my house through. They advertise on all the property sites and most importantly don't clash with your estate agent. They only take a very small commision for selling. If anybody wants more details, pm me cos I don't think I can put the link on here.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 3:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by banshigirl

But it has to go!

Lets hope it's quick!
Hi
all the best and hope the house sells quickly so you can be where you want to be, I know what you mean about living in a place for a long time I got quite emotional after leaving our old house after fifteen years and felt quite sad when I closed the door for the last time but I knew it was all for the best in the long run
Old Feb 17th 2008, 8:11 am
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

mine has been up a week and a half now,
never lived so tidy
Old Feb 17th 2008, 8:31 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ned
mine has been up a week and a half now,
never lived so tidy
We had open home every weekend in Hamilton. And it had to be left tidy before I went to work in case the Estate Agents wanted to show someone round.
The best laugh of all was when they were 'caravanning'. This is when all the Estate Agents within the company troop up to inspect your house when it is first put on the market.
I had gone to the Gym, then come home and noticed all the estate agent cards on my dining room table. So I thought they must all have been through by that time. So I was making a quick change into my swimming gear - when Lo and Behold...............another car load pulls up outside the house. With 4 male Estate Agents in it I was halfway through pulling on my swimsuit and it is one that needs to be 'wriggled' into........a straight pull up would have been far too easy! I knew they would be letting themselves in with the key in the lockbox at the front of the house but I was stood there mesmerised - like a rabbit in the sodding headlights Thankfully, I managed to pull it up in time and kick all my dirty gym gear and clean clothes into the bathroom and get changed in there before they came in........was my face RED though
Old Feb 17th 2008, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

Thanks Maz.

NG as soon as they send it to me I will post it and you can offer me sqillions for it!

Cap, they have tied us up for sole agency for 4 weeks, they started off with 12 and then 8, but when I told them I have anther agent coming round on Monday he dropped it to 4 weeks.

Thanks Eastbound, got to keep positive. Just makes it all the more real now.

Ned, my hubby is like a man possessed! Can put a cup down without him yelling!:curse:

And finally Karonious, I read about that and was crying with laughter! That would have made a great clip!

Last edited by banshigirl; Feb 17th 2008 at 11:25 am. Reason: Forgot to give Maz a smiley!
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

dave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud of

But it has to go!

Lets hope it's quick!
Good Luck with the sale!!! We have just put ours on the market too!! we have been there 12 happy years even had my last child there so can totally understand the tears......so heres to quick sales and new adventures
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dave.and.lisa
Good Luck with the sale!!! We have just put ours on the market too!! we have been there 12 happy years even had my last child there so can totally understand the tears......so heres to quick sales and new adventures
Good Luck - have some Karma!
Old Feb 17th 2008, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: The missing link............

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
And the link is where???

Come on let's have a squiz!!!!
Tried to post link but it only goes to first page and not the actual listing!

But these are the pics! I think I got them to work.

How much you offering then NG?

BTW the kitchen is six months old and I waited 15 years for that beauty only for Hubs to get a job the otherside of the planet!

Wonder what will happen if I ever want a new kitchen when I am in NZ?
Attached Thumbnails It's on the market-front-room.jpg   It's on the market-kitchen.jpg   It's on the market-hall%7Ecloakroom.jpg   It's on the market-garden.jpg  
Old Feb 17th 2008, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dave.and.lisa

Good luck with your sale to.

When/where you off to?
Old Feb 17th 2008, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kerrygold
Good Luck - have some Karma!

Thanks Kerrygold.

If anyone can let me know how you multi-quote I would really appreciate it!
Old Feb 17th 2008, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Kerrygold.

The house looks lovely and soooo clean and tidy, sure it'll sell quick.Good luck
Old Feb 17th 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bingo! (Housey-housey)

...............<edit for ease or reading>..........
How much you offering then NG?
Hmmmmmmmmm............looks a lovely gaff but............how the f*&^ do you get the boat out of the back garden????

Thanks Kerrygold.

Don't know the answer to that one!

NG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.