Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

It's Halloween time again - Spooky , scary avatars to the ready purlease

It's Halloween time again - Spooky , scary avatars to the ready purlease

Old Oct 31st 2012, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's Halloween time again - Spooky , scary avatars to the ready purlease

Seriously unspooky around these parts tonight, c'mon people it will take more than two ballet dancers to scare me.
Old Oct 31st 2012, 11:19 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It's Halloween time again - Spooky , scary avatars to the ready purlease

Originally Posted by BEVS
What did you use and fair play to you
Just a knife lol
Old Oct 31st 2012, 11:23 am

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Seriously unspooky around these parts tonight, c'mon people it will take more than two ballet dancers to scare me.
Well we had a good time!!!!
Attached Thumbnails It's Halloween time again - Spooky , scary avatars to the ready purlease-image.jpg  
Old Oct 31st 2012, 2:34 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

This years pumpkins.
Attached Thumbnails It's Halloween time again - Spooky , scary avatars to the ready purlease-pumpkin-carving-03.jpg  
Old Oct 31st 2012, 2:36 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

And these are from the last few years.
Attached Thumbnails It's Halloween time again - Spooky , scary avatars to the ready purlease-pinhead.jpg   It's Halloween time again - Spooky , scary avatars to the ready purlease-shining-exorcist.jpg   It's Halloween time again - Spooky , scary avatars to the ready purlease-freddie.jpg   It's Halloween time again - Spooky , scary avatars to the ready purlease-friday-13th.jpg  
Old Oct 31st 2012, 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by Bob
And these are from the last few years.
Yep carving kit and big orange pumpkins that you can't get here

Love them though
Old Oct 31st 2012, 6:15 pm

Originally Posted by Bob
This years pumpkins.
My friend in england used to
Do them using transfers
Old Oct 31st 2012, 6:28 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by love30stm

Love them though
Sharp knife and a spoon...and converting a classic poster into greyscale, painting it up so it's much tidier, printing it and using a pin to mark the different shades and hacking away.

I'm far to disorganised to bother get some transfer sheets, which certainly would be a lot easier
Old Oct 31st 2012, 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by Bob
Sharp knife and a spoon...and converting a classic poster into greyscale, painting it up so it's much tidier, printing it and using a pin to mark the different shades and hacking away.

I'm far to disorganised to bother get some transfer sheets, which certainly would be a lot easier
Love the pinhead one!!!

Like I said can't get the big orange pumpkins in New Zealand! As I would
Certainly have a go as I'm good at art, the small edible ones we get here are really thick, too small and not easy to carve those designs, I'm jealous
Old Oct 31st 2012, 6:50 pm

Attached Thumbnails It's Halloween time again - Spooky , scary avatars to the ready purlease-image.jpg  
Old Oct 31st 2012, 7:38 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Love them though
I knew you would appreciate them. They are a bit special aren't they. Bob is very arty y'know although he won't say so himself. No carving kit for him ( Didn't know there were such things). Just need to find a way to be able to chisel the available pumpkins here for next year
Old Oct 31st 2012, 7:40 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

My friend in england used to Do them using transfers
Does that help give the shades & tones ?
Old Oct 31st 2012, 7:44 pm

Does that help give the shades & tones ?
Don't know but hers look just as good I will try and find the link. I would love to have a go just wish could get the orange ones!!!!!!
Old Oct 31st 2012, 7:45 pm

I knew you would appreciate them. They are a bit special aren't they. Bob is very arty y'know although he won't say so himself. No carving kit for him ( Didn't know there were such things). Just need to find a way to be able to chisel the available pumpkins here for next year
Yep you can get carving kits in England and the USA of course, no point for the small tough ones we have here
Old Nov 1st 2012, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

IngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond repute

Is it possible to grow your own orange pumpkins in NZ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.