its a good thing

Old Apr 13th 2009, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of
Default its a good thing

Hi

i liked this article as well, behind times compaired to uk, but in a good way.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post...Easter-trading

j.j.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: its a good thing

I agree,a holiday should be just that for everyone. Surely people can go a day or 2 without going to the shops. Here's an idea....do some stuff together as a family.

Phyl x
Old Apr 13th 2009, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: its a good thing

UK has laws too but only on Easter Sunday I believe. THere will always be someone somewhere willing to risk a fine to do what they want to do and provide a service for those willing to use it. So long as people want to VOLUNTEER to work on those days then that is fine. Free will and all that. Some people are not religeous and would prefer to work or need to work for the extra money it brings in. Yes it is nice to have a family day but not everyone has families or shares the same religeous views so surely if they want to risk the fine then that is not a problem. Will probably have more takings anyway than the actual fine!