Reload this Page >

It's getting real...

It's getting real...

Old Jul 12th 2018, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

katie8383 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default It's getting real...

Hi all,

Just wanted to update those who have helped/given advice this last week or two.

Partners face to face interview went well this week and he has just been offered the job few things to be finalised on their end before we discuss the package etc but they are pretty much taking care of everything in order to get us over there...should hopefully have the full details early next week - then I'll probably be posting even more asking for advice on things!

Not sharing with family/friends yet so thought I'd share with this forum to let a bit of excitement out of me!
I am so excited and praying that things go smoothly. Hopefully see some of you very soon!

x
Old Jul 12th 2018, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

Andrew.Family is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It's getting real...

Congratulations, I hope it all goes smoothly.
Old Jul 14th 2018, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

MrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really nice
Default Re: It's getting real...

Exciting indeed! Just warning you the time is going to whizz by once the decision to go is made