Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Its the first day of Summer!!!!!!

Its the first day of Summer!!!!!!

Old Dec 1st 2014, 6:52 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute
Default Its the first day of Summer!!!!!!

And I have got the heatpump on and there is snow on the hills
Old Dec 1st 2014, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its the first day of Summer!!!!!!

I have been trying to wean us off of the comfort of the heatpump for a couple of weeks now, with not much success.

I turned off the timer on ours and put the remote control away in the drawer, thinking at one point that Summer was on it's way. After just one night it was promptly fished out again.
Old Dec 2nd 2014, 5:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

The difference a day makes.. I saw the first bikini of the season.

On the second day of summer I find myself inappropriately dressed for the conditions. There's me at Countdown this evening sporting regulation thick black tights and cardi - whilst the lady in the queue beside me was wearing a bikini, with a sarong thrown casually around her shoulders.
Old Dec 2nd 2014, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
whilst the lady in the queue beside me was wearing a bikini, with a sarong thrown casually around her shoulders.
Males a difference to the themed onsies seen in some supermarkets in the UK

Here's some ladies on the beach near me last summer.....

Old Dec 3rd 2014, 5:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think you'll find that New Zealand has been the 'onesie' capital of the world since ages ago.
Old Dec 4th 2014, 6:25 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Its the first day of Summer!!!!!!

Warmest year evar according to BBC news.