It's a date

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:08 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Smile It's a date

I finish work here in Hamilton on the 26th of October and my new job will be booking me accomodation starting the 29th of October, start work on the 10th of December in Porirua
I have come such a long way in the last month, feel ready for the new challenge.
Haven't sold the house yet, don't have removals or storage booked yet but it will all fall into place in the next week or so.
Thanks again for the tremendous support you have all given me: you have no idea how much difference it has made.
CAN'T WAIT!
Karen X
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's a date

Good on yer Karen - have fun in Poriora, gotta support the 'Canes now and forget about the Chiefs
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 1:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious

I finish work here in Hamilton on the 26th of October and my new job will be booking me accomodation starting the 29th of October, start work on the 10th of December in Porirua
I have come such a long way in the last month, feel ready for the new challenge.
Haven't sold the house yet, don't have removals or storage booked yet but it will all fall into place in the next week or so.
Thanks again for the tremendous support you have all given me: you have no idea how much difference it has made.
CAN'T WAIT!
Karen X
Many congrats matey.......see you soon.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 3:38 pm
aka Mandie.H

11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light

That's just brilliant news, really glad things are sorting themselves out
take care
Mandie x
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

WOW! Well done hun! Congratulations on all you have achieved in the past month and will keep everything crossed that it will stay that way for you in the future.

Take care and GOOD LUCK

Michelle xxx
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

jill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud of

Best of luck!.....................you deserve it!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 12:29 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Thats great news Karen, well done for being so brilliantly strong.

Marika xxx
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 4:12 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Many many congratulations Karen! I had a sneaking suspicion you'd get the job.

Can't wait for you to move to this area! I think you mean November, though, not October...

Ladies of the area, we'll have to have another get-together after Karen gets here!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to seeing you then Karen.
I'm sure Smithy is looking forward to working with you.
- X -
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:49 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Many many congratulations Karen! I had a sneaking suspicion you'd get the job.

Can't wait for you to move to this area! I think you mean November, though, not October...

Ladies of the area, we'll have to have another get-together after Karen gets here!
Yes, you are right, I did mean November

Just had a woman come back to see the house again today - she came to yesterday's open home as well - Please Lord, let her want the house!!{fingers crossed smilie}
Old Nov 4th 2007, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Yes, you are right, I did mean November

Just had a woman come back to see the house again today - she came to yesterday's open home as well - Please Lord, let her want the house!!{fingers crossed smilie}
Is it on the web? Can we all have a look?
Old Nov 4th 2007, 12:32 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Is it on the web? Can we all have a look?
This may get taken off as advertising, but I'm not trying to sell it to you, am I?
http://www.harcourts.co.nz/listing/d...Area&id=394096
Old Nov 4th 2007, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

Kerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to all

My goodness that has come round so fast!

If you need anything AT ALL please give Dirk and I a shout. Will PM our address and telephone number.

If you need a hand with the move, let us know. Look forward to seeing you soon
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:19 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Karen your house is huge from the back! Fingers crossed for a swift sale.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:20 am
Maz

Oh, and ditto to Kerry, please let me and Phil know if we can help at all. We have a ton of space in the back of one of our cars (Honda CRV) and he's free during the day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.