Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

It's been a blast...thanks for the ride...

It's been a blast...thanks for the ride...

Old May 17th 2005, 5:58 pm
enilorac

Default It's been a blast...thanks for the ride...

It's been a blast....thanks for the ride.....it's been a bit bumpy along the way here and there but for the most part I've enjoyed the experience...

I've taken some time out and, on reflection, think that it would be best if I just called it a day...thanks for all your support.......

I wish all of you all the very best and keep up the good work guys...

I may still visit the site as a guest as I think it has a lot to offer both to the prospective migrant and expats.....

but there will be no more postings.....

Enilorac has now left the building.....

Caroline xx

Last edited by enilorac; May 17th 2005 at 6:21 pm.

Old May 17th 2005, 6:00 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It's been a blast...thanks for the ride...

Good luck then. Seeya again sometime.
Old May 17th 2005, 6:08 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by enilorac
It's been a blast....thanks for the ride.....it's been a bit bumpy along the way here and there but for the most part I've enjoyed the experience...

I've taken some time out and, on reflection, think that it would be best if I just called it a day...thanks for all your support.......

I may still visit the site as a guest as I think it has a lot to offer both to the prospective migrant and expats.....

Caroline xx

I shall miss you

Fraser
Old May 17th 2005, 6:17 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline xx
Sorry you came to that decision, I'll miss you to
Old May 17th 2005, 9:18 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking as a fellow forum addict .... you'll be back

Hope you will be anyways
Old May 17th 2005, 9:51 pm
Franklin

Caroline xx
Good luck Caroline ... many on this site will miss you.

Old May 17th 2005, 10:05 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Franklin
Good luck Caroline ... many on this site will miss you.

Caroline! I know you will be back! This site has you in it's gravitational pull now! Escape is futile!
Old May 17th 2005, 10:16 pm
Franklin

Originally Posted by lucyb
Caroline! I know you will be back! This site has you in it's gravitational pull now! Escape is futile!
For the time I have known Caroline on this site I have loved her posts and attention to ordinary things about NZ. I know I will miss her posts. I am sorry that Caroline took an undeserved beating. It seems to me that Caroline has reasoned that though she is very much liked here and many people want her to stick around as a regular poster, the burden of dealing with this kind of thing just doesn't make it worthwhile to stay here. It is sad is all I can say. But I hope she will be back.

Old May 17th 2005, 10:24 pm
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Franklin
For the time I have known Caroline on this site I have loved her posts and attention to ordinary things about NZ. I know I will miss her posts. I am sorry that Caroline took an undeserved beating. It seems to me that Caroline has reasoned that though she is very much liked here and many people want her to stick around as a regular poster, the burden of dealing with this kind of thing just doesn't make it worthwhile to stay here. It is sad is all I can say. But I hope she will be back.
Maybe she'll reverse back like me
Old May 17th 2005, 10:52 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sega Mad
Maybe she'll reverse back like me
I don't quite get that sega mad? is it like an in joke? help out a newbie would you.
Old May 17th 2005, 10:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
I don't quite get that sega mad? is it like an in joke? help out a newbie would you.
I'm a kind of palindrome like Enilorac but you may not know of me if you are a newbie.
Old May 17th 2005, 11:01 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a kind of palindrome like Enilorac but you may not know of me if you are a newbie.
No but I'm always happy to make new friends Mr Chick (sorry are you a man or a woman Mr Chick?)
Old May 17th 2005, 11:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
No but I'm always happy to make new friends Mr Chick (sorry are you a man or a woman Mr Chick?)
Both!!

I am a couple and My other Half is Mrs Sega
Old May 17th 2005, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to interrupt, but a palindrome is the same when read backwards. Damages is not the same as Mad Sega, just as enilorac isn't the same as caroline.......

Wikipedia: palindrome
Old May 17th 2005, 11:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Toontje
Sorry to interrupt, but a palindrome is the same when read backwards. Damages is not the same as Mad Sega, just as enilorac isn't the same as caroline.......

Wikipedia: palindrome
precisely !!!!

There is a history here!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.