Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

It's a beautiful day today....

It's a beautiful day today....

Old Nov 10th 2009, 5:25 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: It's a beautiful day today....

Originally Posted by CindyGirl
hi there .Love the piccies of your dogs,they look really content .my parents used to own a staffy ,we loved her soo much .she had to be put down after getting a brain tumour .We own a boxer dog and she is absolutely fantastic.I think we should start a doggy thread as we all seem to love our babies and it would be nice for people to see how happy our dogs are in NZ !!
Or perhaps a pet thread so everyone can share.

Am loving the pics Jan n Neil. Those dogs are adorable.

We brought our two cats with us and we managed to find rentals with little problem. They even had a cat flap.
Old Nov 10th 2009, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

Cadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
.... near Christchurch, and my two of my doggies think so too

That's it really, just wanted to share some happy thoughts Who cares how much money we lost or whether we can find Tetley tea bags

Two months in - and we're still in love with NZ.
Great piccies - and to hear you're still loving it! Roll on January!
Old Nov 11th 2009, 9:34 am
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

.... near Christchurch, and my two of my doggies think so too

That's it really, just wanted to share some happy thoughts Who cares how much money we lost or whether we can find Tetley tea bags

Two months in - and we're still in love with NZ.
What a stunning place you have there! WOW!! i can see why the pups love it
Old Nov 11th 2009, 9:38 am
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

it's actually a rented house in an olive grove just north of ChCh, over the Waimak river, but the house we are buying has a similar amount of garden although more formal, couple of pics of new house attached. It's near this area but not in an olive grove.

We move in 3 weeks, can't wait
bloody hell! smack me with a damp slipper! that is fabulous, stunning!
how big is the property if i may be so bold to ask?
Edit: and congrats on the move - so exciting. and your furry kids are adorable.
i agree with Bevs - someone please start a 'pets in nz' thread. we have two whippets and a cat and i'd love to see happy flanimals in nz, as inspiration if we manage to get there next year

Last edited by spankysparkle; Nov 11th 2009 at 9:45 am.
Old Nov 11th 2009, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

The house we have bought is 330 square m with 2.4 acres (1.009 hectares) of land.

Less than two weeks to go now
Old Nov 11th 2009, 5:40 pm
happy daisy

The house we have bought is 330 square m with 2.4 acres (1.009 hectares) of land.

Less than two weeks to go now
sounds absolutely magical!
have fun moving and please post some pics for me to drool over