ITA - Photos

Old Jul 21st 2005, 10:58 am

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute
Default ITA - Photos

Quick simple question where I am being slightly paranoid I think.

How have you attached your photos to the ITA forms? It says staple or clip but won't that spoil the lovely pictures? What has you all done?
Old Jul 21st 2005, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

Steve'N'Serena is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ITA - Photos

Originally Posted by P18PPS

How have you attached your photos to the ITA forms? It says staple or clip but won't that spoil the lovely pictures? What has you all done?
Hi
We have stapled ours as suggested, don't want them returned for any reason, I think it's only for their file so should be ok, i did it near the edge ...just in case....trying to cover all the bases
Cheers
Steve
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:28 pm

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info. Not knowing how fussy they are is a real pain. We are taking the view that it is better to be safe than sorry to avoid any delay in getting that visa in my grubby hands.
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the info. Not knowing how fussy they are is a real pain. We are taking the view that it is better to be safe than sorry to avoid any delay in getting that visa in my grubby hands.
that's certainly our view as well, don't want to give them any excuse
good luck
Steve
Old Jul 21st 2005, 1:05 pm
Kiwi livin' and lovin' it

Location: Was England. Then Germany.Tried Spain. NZ now and NOT moving!
the turner family has a brilliant futurethe turner family has a brilliant futurethe turner family has a brilliant futurethe turner family has a brilliant futurethe turner family has a brilliant futurethe turner family has a brilliant future

Hi.

We stapled our near the edge too, not easy as the box is in the middle of the page!

Don't forget to write on the back BEFORE you staple them in........

Makes it very difficult if you forget.........

Good luck.

Matt
Old Jul 21st 2005, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by the turner family
Hi.

We stapled our near the edge too, not easy as the box is in the middle of the page!

Don't forget to write on the back BEFORE you staple them in........

Makes it very difficult if you forget.........

Good luck.

Matt
Mmmmmmmmmm Good point, better check i have done it
Ta!
Steve
Old Jul 21st 2005, 1:40 pm

The fact they are in the middle made my wife pull several hairs out last night trying to do it neatly. Never mind they will be stapled and names written on back.