ITA: How long?

Old Jan 14th 2010, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Gizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the rough
Default ITA: How long?

Well, I got my ITA paperwork yesterday. All seems straight forward too. I almost choked when I opened the package to a 50 page form! Lucky it is pre-filled out and nothing has changed! lol

Anywho..... How long do I have to apply? The NZ Immigration letter said I had 4 months from the date of the letter which was 24 Dec. 2009, but the other letter in the packet said I had until 24th March 2010 which is 3 months..... Which time frame is right as they were both from NZ Immigration?????

Yes, I do plan to query it but I need reassurance that it is 4 months! lol

Thanks, Gizzy.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITA: How long?

Not sure if the time limit has changed recently but when we applied we had 3 months to return our ITA.
HTH