Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

ITA coming our way

ITA coming our way

Old Nov 8th 2006, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default ITA coming our way

Just to let you guys know that at last it looks like our ITA is on the way- I've just checked the NZIS website and logged in to find the 'selected' section now says 'decision successful'!!

We were selected 16th Aug so its taken nearly 3 months, good luck to all the other 16th aug people, hope your ITA comes soon too.

I'm so relieved...now for the paperwork...must phone hubby...yippee
Helen
Old Nov 8th 2006, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITA coming our way

Thats good news for you. It shouldnt take long to get the ITA through.... I think it was just a few days from memory.

Good luck with everything else!!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahB
Thats good news for you. It shouldnt take long to get the ITA through.... I think it was just a few days from memory.

Good luck with everything else!!
Thanks Sarah.
I'm also waiting to exchange on the house and a date to have my gallbladder removed, so it would be good if they came through too! fingers crossed!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE S!!!

I remember that feeling! Congrats!

Now you just have to practice all your lies ready for the telephone interview!!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Paladin
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE S!!!

I remember that feeling! Congrats!

Now you just have to practice all your lies ready for the telephone interview!!
we've been practicing our replies already!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by helinuk
we've been practicing our replies already!
Yeah, remember being really nervous and afterwards thought "was that it?".

Dave
Old Nov 8th 2006, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Well done to you, its a fab feeling isn't it. Were you checking the site every 5 minutes? I was!!!!
Our house has now sold we are looking to move early January.
I to had my Gaul bladder removed last year (by laprascopic route)
No problems felt as if I could do anything 2 weeks later.
Good luck to you, keep us posted and well done!!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 6:55 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Just to let you guys know that at last it looks like our ITA is on the way- I've just checked the NZIS website and logged in to find the 'selected' section now says 'decision successful'!!

We were selected 16th Aug so its taken nearly 3 months, good luck to all the other 16th aug people, hope your ITA comes soon too.

Helen
Congratulations
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Well done to you, its a fab feeling isn't it. Were you checking the site every 5 minutes? I was!!!!
Our house has now sold we are looking to move early January.
I to had my Gaul bladder removed last year (by laprascopic route)
No problems felt as if I could do anything 2 weeks later.
Good luck to you, keep us posted and well done!!
Hiya
can I ask , did you have any trouble with medical re Gallbladder op? Had you already had it done? Did you need any extra letters from the surgeon to say you were ok?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Hiya
can I ask , did you have any trouble with medical re Gallbladder op? Had you already had it done? Did you need any extra letters from the surgeon to say you were ok?
Hi
Yes I had chole in December 05 and medical in March o6. No problems as they will consider it better to have it whipped out on the NHS rather than risk cholecystitis in NZ.

My medical problems came with elevated BMI
History of hypertension and raised liver function tests!! (diagnosed fatty liver)
Still got in EVENTUALLY (8 months later)
Good luck to you, keep us posted!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

caitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nice

Helen
i got a phone call from case officer today to say that our ITA was on hold pending our registration with the NZ nursing council. As we are going as skilled migrants in the nurse category we cannot get ITA until they are sure nursing board will have us - so more waiting.
We have started a blog if any nurses or others want to read it - it is the progress as we go through this move.
It is
cathmartinmovetonz.blogspot.com
It also has family pix on there - and your comments aree invited.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by caitlin206
i got a phone call from case officer today to say that our ITA was on hold pending our registration with the NZ nursing council. As we are going as skilled migrants in the nurse category we cannot get ITA until they are sure nursing board will have us - so more waiting.
We have started a blog if any nurses or others want to read it - it is the progress as we go through this move.
It is
cathmartinmovetonz.blogspot.com
It also has family pix on there - and your comments aree invited.
Good luck with your registration!
Old Nov 12th 2006, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Default ITA has arrived & house move on!

Everything has happened at once!

The ITA package arrived yesterday morning

We are exchanging on our house tomorrow yippee, and moving in less than 2 weeks. Signed -paid for a rental house (next to pub )

And I've got a date for my op. in Dec. and should be ok by Xmas

Please God no more stress.... well for a few months at least!
Old Nov 12th 2006, 12:52 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITA has arrived & house move on!

Everything has happened at once!

The ITA package arrived yesterday morning

We are exchanging on our house tomorrow yippee, and moving in less than 2 weeks. Signed -paid for a rental house (next to pub )

And I've got a date for my op. in Dec. and should be ok by Xmas

Please God no more stress.... well for a few months at least!
Oh my gosh that was all so sudden! Many many congratulations!
Old Nov 12th 2006, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: ITA has arrived & house move on!

Originally Posted by Maz
Oh my gosh that was all so sudden! Many many congratulations!
Thanks Maz.
yes ..we waiting for everything then it all happened this week!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.