Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Invitation to the BE Royal Wedding Party

Invitation to the BE Royal Wedding Party

Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Invitation to the BE Royal Wedding Party

Get your best bibs and tuckers on your avatars, for you are royally invited here to the NZ British Expats wedding party to celebrate and discuss the six hours TV marathon of all thing Wills and Kate.

Time: Friday 29th April 2011 from 6pm (NZ) until late.

Bring a virtual plate and join us for a virtual glass of Bolly or Pimms.

Dress code: PJs and Slippers preferred, hats and tiaras optional.

(There'll be nowt else on TV so you may as well come )
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Invitation to the BE Royal Wedding Party

Right that's my outfit sorted, not wanting to upstage the bride I've not gone too overboard; just a big squishy white pavlova of a dress with some yellow gumboots, Nice?

Old Apr 28th 2011, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

will join you in gymjams after the breakers game! hopefully will be a celebratory time!
Old Apr 29th 2011, 4:03 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be there with um, nobs on - just getting changed into my wedding dress now

Last edited by Woodpigeon; Apr 29th 2011 at 4:04 am. Reason: All changed and ready now
Old Apr 29th 2011, 5:24 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I'm as ready as I'll ever be.
  • Union Jack - visible
  • Cheap sparkly - in the fridge
  • TV - BBC World news coverage.
  • Comfy warm blankie - to the ready
Old Apr 29th 2011, 6:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I so wish I was one of those that camped out at Hyde Park last night!! Glad to see so many people getting into the spirit and the excitement is really building. Listening to all the NZ media pundits saying warm, lovely glowing things about the UK and London for a change, has made me feel very nostalgic and so proud to be a Brit today.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

First bitchy comment of the day: just watching Mr & Mrs Key being interviewed and it ocurred to me I have never actually seen Mrs Key before.

Erm, it's not a good look, does she think she's going to a funeral with that big black hat covering her face - how odd!!
Old Apr 29th 2011, 7:07 am

Just back from local supermarket so now suitably armed with bottles of cider (Macs Isaac but never mind), wine gums, licorice alsorts and Cadburys cream eggs (which now are imported from UK so taste right). Daughter has been ordered to get some hot chips on her way back from the rugby later (no curry sauce unfortunately).

Still in 'discussion' with OH as to who gets to watch Sky on the big telly in the comfy living room - he seems to think that he needs to watch a rugby match which he could go down and watch live
Old Apr 29th 2011, 7:08 am

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles

Erm, it's not a good look, does she think she's going to a funeral with that big black hat covering her face - how odd!!
Just what I thought
Old Apr 29th 2011, 7:35 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

We are watching it on BBC Sky news thing.

It's going good. I have no wish whatsoever to see Key Mr or Mrs. Why would you? Erk !

You know what? I would have done the camp out thing I think. It's the atmosphere and sense of being. Wonderful
Old Apr 29th 2011, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was watching on One but the picture is absolutely terrible and ghosty, I wish I had the BBC: at least they would be telling you who's who going into the abbey. Just turned over to John Campbell on TV3 and they seem to be doing a better job using ITV footage I believe.

Lots of pink and colourful hats, makes me think Mrs Key made a right royal faux pas with the black.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 8:25 am

Why can't Vicky Beckham put a smile on her face for once?
Old Apr 29th 2011, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
Why can't Vicky Beckham put a smile on her face for once?
I don't think it is humanly possible to pout and smile at the same time.

Wills is on his way!!
Old Apr 29th 2011, 10:30 am

I wish you could capture the look they gave each other as they exchanged vows and bottle it

I hope they never lose the feeling behind it
Old Apr 29th 2011, 10:31 am

BTW her dress is gorgeous, everything I expected it to be

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.