introduction

Old Feb 12th 2007, 9:56 pm
Just Joined

Walls Family is just really niceWalls Family is just really niceWalls Family is just really niceWalls Family is just really niceWalls Family is just really niceWalls Family is just really niceWalls Family is just really niceWalls Family is just really niceWalls Family is just really nice
Smile introduction

Hi everyone,
We will be moving to Auckland in August this yr and are researching locations to rent. my husband will be working in Auckland City so we would prefer a 30 min walk distance, as we are told this is what most people do.. however would be willing to commute a 30 min drive for the right property!!
our kids are aged 8 and 4 so schools are very important too.

Also can anyone help us with a relocation check list!!

thanks in anticipation
Old Feb 12th 2007, 10:36 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: introduction

Welcome to the site

Sorry I cannot help you though. I know nowt of Auckland
Old Feb 12th 2007, 10:37 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Welcome to the site

Sorry I cannot help you though. I know nowt of Auckland
You know nowt of nowt
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Spacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Walls Family
Hi everyone,
We will be moving to Auckland in August this yr and are researching locations to rent. my husband will be working in Auckland City so we would prefer a 30 min walk distance, as we are told this is what most people do.. however would be willing to commute a 30 min drive for the right property!!
our kids are aged 8 and 4 so schools are very important too.

Also can anyone help us with a relocation check list!!

thanks in anticipation
Hello Walls family,
I've been here since November and my husband works in the CBD. He goes on the bus every morning and it takes about half an hour. We live in Torbay on the North Shore. Its a fabulous place for children with amazing beaches and parks.
All of the schools around here are a decile 10 which is the highest. I have 3 children at 3 different schools and they all love it.
The only downside is that the North Shore is a bit more expensive than some other areas. I guess you need to check it out for yourself.
Good Luck, Carole
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

[Also can anyone help us with a relocation check list!!

thanks in anticipation[/QUOTE]

Hi and welcome to he forum. Do you want general relocation info or info specific to AUK?
Old Feb 14th 2007, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

Walls Family is just really niceWalls Family is just really niceWalls Family is just really niceWalls Family is just really niceWalls Family is just really niceWalls Family is just really niceWalls Family is just really niceWalls Family is just really niceWalls Family is just really nice

Originally Posted by Spacecake799
Hello Walls family,
I've been here since November and my husband works in the CBD. He goes on the bus every morning and it takes about half an hour. We live in Torbay on the North Shore. Its a fabulous place for children with amazing beaches and parks.
All of the schools around here are a decile 10 which is the highest. I have 3 children at 3 different schools and they all love it.
The only downside is that the North Shore is a bit more expensive than some other areas. I guess you need to check it out for yourself.
Good Luck, Carole
Hi Carole,

Thanks for this information. We will have a look at the North Shore in more detail.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by donnaf
[Also can anyone help us with a relocation check list!!

thanks in anticipation
Hi and welcome to he forum. Do you want general relocation info or info specific to AUK? [/QUOTE]
HI

We are looking for specific relocation information on Auckland