Intro

Old Oct 20th 2008, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

kiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nice
Default Intro

Hi
We been here for few months on the Kapiti Coast living in Paraparaumu
Moved from Preston Lancashire with girl 15 and boy 11 sadly two older boys stayed in UK and we all miss them so much!!!!!
Any how looks like we are staying love the coast move into house we bought mid November, but hey BBQ's won't start till December
Looking forward to many more years in New Zealand

Debs
Old Oct 21st 2008, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Intro

Hey Debs,

Welcome... the Kapiti Coast is great... favourite haunt of ours many a weekend especially with the dog... now if your having a BBQ, don't forget us Porirua Posse just down the coast, any excuse for a meet up, we'll be there...

Simon
Old Oct 21st 2008, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

kiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nice

Hi
Thank you for the welcome and we love the coast
Like how many Porirua Posse are we talking?
I will be in Porirua every day just been offered a job, so maybe able to meet some folks for coffee

Debs
Old Oct 21st 2008, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

There's the Fearon's - Danny & Donna, Dreamfish & Dribble, Karonious, Stasia, Welly Wife and myself are the main culprits... If you fancy meeting up sometime during the week in Porirua, both Stasia and Welly Wife (Louise - my OH) are house mums and are always around if you want to get in contact...
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Hi Debs, just realized who it is, glad to see you decided to join us on here, see you tomorrow hon, not too good with directions but will give you a bell if i get lost.
Welcome to the forum
Steph.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

Hi Steph
Thanks I had a bad time finding the forum, but happy with it so far
Yes give us a bell if you get lost, see you tomorrow looking forward to some company

Debs
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwichicks
Hi
We been here for few months on the Kapiti Coast living in Paraparaumu
Moved from Preston Lancashire with girl 15 and boy 11 sadly two older boys stayed in UK and we all miss them so much!!!!!
Any how looks like we are staying love the coast move into house we bought mid November, but hey BBQ's won't start till December
Looking forward to many more years in New Zealand

Debs

What a shame you are not near Papamoa in the Bay of Plenty I know where you can get some good ENGLISH sausages for your BBQ.

June
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 11:17 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

June, you are incorrigible. (that's a slobber shops smilie for the sausages)

As we're over the water, I'll just bung you some karma Kiwichicks as your blue squares are looking a bit on the bare side .
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

We OK for sausages my OH spent many months finding them that taste like UK
I think it must be a man thing personally not lover of sausage and I have thankfully not missed any foods from UK unlike the rest of the family
Thanks for the thoughts and the good Karma

Debs