Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Interview with NZIS!!!

Interview with NZIS!!!

Old Sep 15th 2005, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Markk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud of
Default Interview with NZIS!!!

We've been allocated a case officer and have an interview next week!
I've just opened a bottle to calm the nerves..... Tracey's at work and doesn't know so might have to phone her
Our ITA was submitted on 27th July, no job offer, so it's not taking long folks.
Mark
Old Sep 15th 2005, 8:54 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview with NZIS!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!

Any excuse to open a bottle though hey Mark ...good luck with the interview although you won't need it I'm sure!! We submitted 8 days after you so hopefully we'll be hearing something soon too then...

Just out of interest Mark, how did they contact you with CO and interview details? Phone, letter or email??
Old Sep 15th 2005, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

Markk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!

Any excuse to open a bottle though hey Mark ...good luck with the interview although you won't need it I'm sure!! We submitted 8 days after you so hopefully we'll be hearing something soon too then...

Just out of interest Mark, how did they contact you with CO and interview details? Phone, letter or email??
Hi Caroline!!
Got an e-mail this afternoon from our case officer. He said that he had reviewed our file and that they didn't need any more documentation at present and that they would like to conduct a telephone interview to assess whether we meet Immigration New Zealand settlement and contribution requirements! :scared:
Just think, this time next week you will probably be opening a bottle too!
Hope this interview goes OK, as I'm feeling the pressure a bit. Our eldest (5) is telling anyone and anything that moves that we are going to live in New Zealand!!!
Mark
Old Sep 15th 2005, 9:44 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Markk
Hi Caroline!!
Got an e-mail this afternoon from our case officer. He said that he had reviewed our file and that they didn't need any more documentation at present and that they would like to conduct a telephone interview to assess whether we meet Immigration New Zealand settlement and contribution requirements! :scared:
Just think, this time next week you will probably be opening a bottle too!
Hope this interview goes OK, as I'm feeling the pressure a bit. Our eldest (5) is telling anyone and anything that moves that we are going to live in New Zealand!!!
Mark
So excited for you Mark...

Might just open a bottle and have a cyber drink with you now - no need to wait for next week!!

Don't worry about the interview Mark, you'll be fine...says me who would be absolutely bricking it if it wasn't for the fact that my dear young OH will be the one answering the questions in our house...with a lovingly prepared crib sheet from moi of course...

Just popping off to frantically check my emails now - just in case...
Old Sep 15th 2005, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

So excited for you Mark...

Might just open a bottle and have a cyber drink with you now - no need to wait for next week!!

Don't worry about the interview Mark, you'll be fine...says me who would be absolutely bricking it if it wasn't for the fact that my dear young OH will be the one answering the questions in our house...with a lovingly prepared crib sheet from moi of course...

Just popping off to frantically check my emails now - just in case...
Well, I'm nervous now so you can imagine what I'll be like next week!
Wonder what they'll ask. Crib sheets, great idea!
Old Sep 15th 2005, 10:55 pm
Don't let me get me....

Well, I'm nervous now so you can imagine what I'll be like next week!
Wonder what they'll ask. Crib sheets, great idea!
Deep breaths Mark and you'll be fine don't worry...

Copies of my crib sheet can be purchased for the princely sum of one hit of karma...lol...
Old Sep 15th 2005, 10:56 pm
Don't let me get me....

And this thread has now got me thinking about the third 'musketeer' again...dear old Dave aka Paladin...do wish he would check in and let us know how he's getting on...
Old Sep 15th 2005, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

And this thread has now got me thinking about the third 'musketeer' again...dear old Dave aka Paladin...do wish he would check in and let us know how he's getting on...
Yes, we don't even know if he's submitted an ITA do we?
Can you remember if there are any threads about interview questions?
Old Sep 15th 2005, 11:11 pm
Don't let me get me....

Yes, we don't even know if he's submitted an ITA do we?
Can you remember if there are any threads about interview questions?
I think the last we heard was that his EOI had been successful and then nada, nicht, zilch, nowt....

There are some posts on here about interview questions which should come up under a search or if you can wait until tomorrow I will pm you my list....
Old Sep 16th 2005, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

I think the last we heard was that his EOI had been successful and then nada, nicht, zilch, nowt....

There are some posts on here about interview questions which should come up under a search or if you can wait until tomorrow I will pm you my list....
He may be in NZ for all we know... ah well.
I'd be realy grateful if you could pm me your list, cheers Caroline!
Old Sep 16th 2005, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

He may be in NZ for all we know... ah well.
I'd be realy grateful if you could pm me your list, cheers Caroline!
Hi, this is so cruel making you wait a week for the interview, this bit has definitely been the worst of the waiting, the tension is just building up and up.

My kids have been the same telling everyone, the gossip flying around the school is unbelievable, only yesterday a pupil asked OH if we are going to Australia, and over the past few months at least 5 other countries have been mentioned.

Its a good job you have to have your medicals done before submitting the ITA, if it were after the interview stage we'd be gibbering wrecks.

Have one for me We submitted ITA a week after you.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Can you pm me the list aswell, please and thank you.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by planty
Hi, this is so cruel making you wait a week for the interview, this bit has definitely been the worst of the waiting, the tension is just building up and up.

My kids have been the same telling everyone, the gossip flying around the school is unbelievable, only yesterday a pupil asked OH if we are going to Australia, and over the past few months at least 5 other countries have been mentioned.

Its a good job you have to have your medicals done before submitting the ITA, if it were after the interview stage we'd be gibbering wrecks.

Have one for me We submitted ITA a week after you.
Hi Planty!
Don't worry I've had several ( ) and I am a total gibbering wreck!
It looks like there are a few of us with roughly the same timelines, that makes it seem a bit more bearable....
I have to say that I'm pretty impressed by the whole application process, they certainly seem to have made it very easy to do. Shame it's not like a credit card application though, you know a decision while you wait on line!!
Cheers,
Mark
Old Sep 16th 2005, 7:42 pm
Don't let me get me....

Hi Markk and Planty

I was thinking about my list last night and was sure that I'd already posted something on here previously about the areas they cover in the interview and tada...found it...http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=73

Have a look and if you prepare a crib sheet based on these areas you should have it pretty well covered I would think...
Old Sep 16th 2005, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Markk and Planty

I was thinking about my list last night and was sure that I'd already posted something on here previously about the areas they cover in the interview and tada...found it...http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=73

Have a look and if you prepare a crib sheet based on these areas you should have it pretty well covered I would think...
Thanks Caroline! If we do end up as neighbours you'll definately be invited round for our first BBQ!
Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.