Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

an interview!!!!!!!!

an interview!!!!!!!!

Old Aug 7th 2008, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute
Default an interview!!!!!!!!

OMG! I can't believe it!!

My agent emailed me today to say say that the Bay of Plenty District Health Board were VERY KEEN (check it out....VERY KEEN!!!!) to interview me!

I have only just applied for my registration...I thought I would have to wait for this to come through before the interviewing started...it's completely took me by surprise!! ...good though

O...I'm sooooo nervous & excited & happy & sh#tting myself all at the same time!

It'll be some time next week over the phone...this will be the first interview I've had sat in my pyjamas!

I had better go & start revising...especially the Treaty of Waitangi

Wish me luck lads & ladettes!!

Cheryl x
Old Aug 7th 2008, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

Suzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud of
Default Re: an interview!!!!!!!!

Fantastic news! My OH was in your boat and we had to stay up till 11 - 11.30pm for interviews but it was worth it as he now has an offer. He found the interviews went quickly but we were then both wide awake and buzzing, so we had a few late nights!

Good luck and fingers crossed for you.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Moomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!

Moomoo
Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

jimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: an interview!!!!!!!!

good luck

my future employer rang me and we were on the phone for an hour and a half, he then rang my present boss at work a few days later for a refernce and it was a ll abit surreal. good result tho awaiting nz immigration pulling finger out and hope be on our way soon. keep the faith and good luck

jim and debs
Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:53 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Cheryl,

just wanted to say what great news, we'll be seeing you again soon.

Good luck with it all, as some say here, it'll be " sweet as " .
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:30 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Hi Cheryl

Best of luck with the interview.
I know a few nurses over here and they all say they are desperate for staff.

Pauline
Old Aug 8th 2008, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou to you all for your kind comments & your wishes of luck

I'll let you know how I get on....hopefully it'll be a
not a

Cheers, Cheryl x
Old Aug 8th 2008, 10:53 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it went well - you sound so excited Good luck.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

debj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud of

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us know how you get on!!!!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

benandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the rough

Good Luck!!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

chocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iwannagonow
OMG! I can't believe it!!

My agent emailed me today to say say that the Bay of Plenty District Health Board were VERY KEEN (check it out....VERY KEEN!!!!) to interview me!

I have only just applied for my registration...I thought I would have to wait for this to come through before the interviewing started...it's completely took me by surprise!! ...good though

O...I'm sooooo nervous & excited & happy & sh#tting myself all at the same time!

It'll be some time next week over the phone...this will be the first interview I've had sat in my pyjamas!

I had better go & start revising...especially the Treaty of Waitangi

Wish me luck lads & ladettes!!

Cheryl x
Yep, got my job in the UK with a phone and then video interview over Skype. It's odd having a phone interview, stranger still with late timing and dressed casually. Good luck

Last edited by chocolate cake; Aug 9th 2008 at 8:13 am.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:15 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chocolate cake
Yep, got my job in the UK with a phone and then video interview over Skype. It's odd having a phone interview, stranger still with late timing and dressed casually. Good luck
Any news yet Cheryl? We're all on edge awaiting your verdict ...
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:57 am
Just Joined

renoir9 will become famous soon enoughrenoir9 will become famous soon enough

Good luck and hope things turn out as you hope
Old Aug 11th 2008, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by renoir9
Good luck and hope things turn out as you hope
The very best of luck. my wife currently having her nursing qualification checked by NZ nursing council. Then she will apply for registration with BoP DHA. keep us posted as hopefully will have to have a telephone interview too. BTW how much is the agent charging for your application? we thinking of doing it ourself
Old Aug 11th 2008, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry....been away for a few days with the family, haven't heard yet what night the interview will be...I just know it's one night this week!

Thanks for all your wishes of luck, I really appreciate it

NICK333.....I have enlisted the help of Tonix nursing agency, they are free as the NZ Health Boards pay them. I only sent off my application to NCNZ a week or so ago & they have arranged an interview already!!
Up to now, I have found them to be very good, whenever I email them (no matter how small or seemingly stupid the queerie is) they always respond within 24-48 hours...can't complain at that!
If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me & I'll try & help as much as I can!

Cheryl x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.