Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Interesting info on this board?

Interesting info on this board?

Old Apr 27th 2005, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

Markk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud of
Default Interesting info on this board?

Hi, new poster here though I have been reading this forum for a while.
There are some very interesting threads going on here and lot's of information to be had. One thing I would say though is that most threads seem to peter out into 'war of words' between the same people (you know who you are). For goodness sake wipe the chips of your shoulders and stick to the topic.
I do wonder though if a few more people might post on here if the tone of the posts didn't deteriate. I'm not saying that you shouldn't post your opinions warts and all (no I'm not saying you've got warts before anyone starts) because those of us who have started on the road to a visa need to know both sides.
I must admit I'm expecting the flak to fly now, so I'll get back to just reading.
Old Apr 30th 2005, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

Billie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Interesting info on this board?

Originally Posted by Markk
Hi, new poster here though I have been reading this forum for a while.
There are some very interesting threads going on here and lot's of information to be had. One thing I would say though is that most threads seem to peter out into 'war of words' between the same people (you know who you are). For goodness sake wipe the chips of your shoulders and stick to the topic.
I do wonder though if a few more people might post on here if the tone of the posts didn't deteriate. I'm not saying that you shouldn't post your opinions warts and all (no I'm not saying you've got warts before anyone starts) because those of us who have started on the road to a visa need to know both sides.
I must admit I'm expecting the flak to fly now, so I'll get back to just reading.

No- I think you are totally right!! I have put some posts on the board to find out opinions and luckily I have received nothing but great advice which is really useful to me. Having people who are there can be a real help- as they are living it in the flesh?? Why don't you put a few forums on the site that are particularly relevant to yourself and see what happens- best to ask for facts!!