Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Interest only mortgage

Interest only mortgage

Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold
Default Interest only mortgage

Considering property/land here as an investment/business which is what i did for a while in the UK and just wondered if anyone else did any property investing and if so have you managed to get a suitable mortgage product here at a decent rate compard to the wider market?

I've had our ASB trying to sell me their services today but need to get a feel for the property situation here over the next few months and where the right buys are......

Understand fully if you don't want to share stuff here but if you have any info please pm me.....

Cheers..
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interest only mortgage

Originally Posted by niseysOH
Considering property/land here as an investment/business which is what i did for a while in the UK and just wondered if anyone else did any property investing and if so have you managed to get a suitable mortgage product here at a decent rate compard to the wider market?

I've had our ASB trying to sell me their services today but need to get a feel for the property situation here over the next few months and where the right buys are......

Understand fully if you don't want to share stuff here but if you have any info please pm me.....

Cheers..
Soon to be Whitford? bugger me! nice!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:34 pm

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interest only mortgage

Originally Posted by niseysOH
Considering property/land here as an investment/business which is what i did for a while in the UK and just wondered if anyone else did any property investing

I started a thread last month ('property ladder') that touched upon this issue.

but I used a tv show as a decoy to hide my real motives for asking the question.....

I get the feeling that, whilst there's always money to be made in property, it would be a big mistake to treat NZ like the UK.

Having now gone back and looked at the old thread I see that we've pretty much covered all the ground....

Last edited by Avid; Sep 28th 2007 at 9:38 pm.