Insurance

Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really nice
Default Insurance

I'm currently looking at insurance companies (for car and contents). Cheapest seems to be AMI (I also looked at AA and State).

Any thoughts/experiences/advice or are they all much of muchness.

(Man do I miss compare the market com )
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really nice
Default Re: Insurance

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/opinion/ne...ectid=10718115

MM Maybe not AMI then !
Old Apr 28th 2011, 11:36 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd definitely leave AMI alone. We are with Westpac which are underwritten by Lumley Insurance. We did look at the AA but they were more expensive.

I do have to express an interest in Lumley though. My OH works for them . They do very well on customer satisfaction levels though. A friend of mine works for Tower & is always trying to find ways for them not to pay out
Old Apr 29th 2011, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Pointer
I'm currently looking at insurance companies (for car and contents). Cheapest seems to be AMI (I also looked at AA and State).

Any thoughts/experiences/advice or are they all much of muchness.

(Man do I miss compare the market com )
we are with BNZ and they seem to be pretty good as well
Old Apr 29th 2011, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

faye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to all

We have contents and car with AA. They are very good and have great customer service. They were slightly more money for the first year but they dropped the price when we renewed for second year and were the same price as state and tower.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

johnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nice

Originally Posted by faye_h
We have contents and car with AA. They are very good and have great customer service. They were slightly more money for the first year but they dropped the price when we renewed for second year and were the same price as state and tower.
That makes a change - rewarding loyalty instead of offering a great deal on the first year to get you hooked and then milking you for as much as possible in the following years!
John.