Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Inland Revenue Tax return

Inland Revenue Tax return

Old Oct 27th 2014, 3:47 am
Just Joined

Neil9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Inland Revenue Tax return

Hello, I quit New Zealand and I have to complete my Inland Revenue Tax return, but it is not very clear ....
What should I enter in the income and shedular payments ?

I have this form to complete:

And theses information from the Inland Revenue:

Thanks
Old Oct 27th 2014, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

snaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nice
Default Re: Inland Revenue Tax return

I will not be able to help except suggest maybe looking on the IR site or take a quick visit to a local accountant.
Old Oct 27th 2014, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

What are schedular payments? (Are you an employer?)
Old Oct 27th 2014, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

nzneville is on a distinguished road

Schedular payments are for contracted persons, ie not directly employed by the organisation. You need to put the tax deducted in box 12A (schedular deductions on your summary) and the gross payment (schedular payments) in Box 12B. If you have any expenses that you are claiming related to the contract work, you put them in Box 12C. You may have to justify the expenses to IRD separately.