Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

information and quote advice etc for shipping dogs from UK to NZ

information and quote advice etc for shipping dogs from UK to NZ

Old Jan 5th 2013, 3:07 am
Just Joined

Rachelnw is just really niceRachelnw is just really niceRachelnw is just really niceRachelnw is just really niceRachelnw is just really niceRachelnw is just really niceRachelnw is just really niceRachelnw is just really nice
Default information and quote advice etc for shipping dogs from UK to NZ

Hi

I thought I would upload a bit of information I collated together when shipping our dogs from UK to Auckland, as I have noticed alot of people would like to know what companies do what, for what prices. So I have put all the quotes I received together on a spreadsheet.
Also I'm going to attach my 6 month plan that I created for getting my dogs over, hopefully this will also give an idea on what needs to be done etc.
The company quotes are based on 1 x Jack Russel Cross (Sizes - Length 70cm; Height 46cm; Width 20cm) & 1 x Labrador X Springer Spaniel (Sizes - Length 94cm; Height 70cm; Width 24cm).

Our dogs were shipped with golden arrow and boarded with them for the 5 days prior to them flying. We then had them in Pet Haven Quarantine were they both seemed happy. On the day we picked the dogs up they were jumping all over us and the Pet haven staff, so we knew they had been looked after.
Attached Thumbnails information and quote advice etc for shipping dogs from UK to NZ-dog-comparison-table.gif  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Dog Plan.pdf (200.2 KB, 120 views)
Old Jan 5th 2013, 7:21 am
NZ wannabe

Synky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to all
Default Re: information and quote advice etc for shipping dogs from UK to NZ

That is brilliant thanks, very helpful!
Old Jan 5th 2013, 4:41 pm
NZ wannabe

Synky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to all

Would it be possible to link the carriers as a PDF? My computer doesn't like it otherwise. Thanks!
Old Jan 5th 2013, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

Rachelnw is just really niceRachelnw is just really niceRachelnw is just really niceRachelnw is just really niceRachelnw is just really niceRachelnw is just really niceRachelnw is just really niceRachelnw is just really nice
Default Information and quote advice etc for people shipping dogs from UK to NZ

In PDF form as requested. Pages 1 & 3 have the info on. Hope this helps.
Rachel
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Comparison table.pdf (212.8 KB, 126 views)
Old Jan 5th 2013, 8:42 pm
NZ wannabe

Thanks Rachel