Reload this Page >

industrial jobs in auckland areas

industrial jobs in auckland areas

Old Feb 8th 2015, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

tennis16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default industrial jobs in auckland areas

Dear all,

can anyone advise me of which towns in auckland vicinity that have the most factories and industrial jobs ?

Thanks
Old Feb 9th 2015, 4:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: industrial jobs in auckland areas

Mt Wellington, Penrose, Manukau and around by the airport. Avondale / Rosebank Road.
Old Feb 11th 2015, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the note.

Do you think is wise to stay in hamilton while working in those areas you mention?
Old Feb 11th 2015, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

skybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud of

We are always looking for CNC operatives and skilled vehicle fitters and electricians for a Fire Engine manufacturer here in Wellington
Old Feb 11th 2015, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

There are plenty of engineering jobs in Hamilton.
Fitter/turners and CNC machinists. Auckland would be a hell of a commute,
and would probably cost you a weeks wages in gas
Old Feb 13th 2015, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the advice.

Are there any aerospace jobs in hamilton?
Old Feb 13th 2015, 7:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think much has changed since the last time you asked:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/new-z...e-jobs-833053/

http://britishexpats.com/forum/new-z...ckland-840858/

Seems you've had plenty of time to scope this out yet still asking same questions and haven't done any more homework - you surely must realise aerospace is not a big industry in NZ and that your options for work and places to live are limited.

I really have to wonder at your motives, if some six months or more after being granted a visa you're still asking these kinds of questions and haven't already compiled a 'list', targeted and exhausted all avenues in terms of who are your potential employers and where they live.
Old Feb 13th 2015, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tennis16
Are there any aerospace jobs in hamilton?
Google is your friend !!
Old Feb 14th 2015, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

I did tried Google and apparently there are limited aerospace industry around. I am trying to narrow myself to job availability before deciding which town to live in.
I am planning to relocate by end of the year hence still have time to hunt further.
My thought is I am seeking more insights information which were not publish over the internet and you guys are the best contacts to offer some good details and info and direction.
thanks very much !
Old Feb 14th 2015, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Dude this isn't a job center.

Get on the internet and look it up, I think I
Can safely say non of us are aerospace engineers
So we probably can't offer any insights
Old Feb 14th 2015, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Hi Bro, I know this is not a job centre or application forum. I am just sincerely asking where to narrowly locate preferred job in a preferred location despite my unfamiliar situation about new zealand..
Old Feb 14th 2015, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

OK here's your answer.
Auckland has the biggest airport, move to auckland
Old Feb 15th 2015, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the advice. This allow me to narrow the search though. Auckland has always been my priority but the rental is significant much higher.
Old Feb 15th 2015, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes they are
Search trade me for rentals
I have no other advice