I'm sorry!

Old Apr 30th 2007, 9:32 am
Just Joined

wimsy is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy I'm sorry!

I'm sorry if I sounded a little harsh in my other post.
I had a tough week last week with missing family and trying to get things in place for our return home. I felt like I needed to get things off my chest...I'm just dissapointed I guess with the whole NZ dream.
sorry again
Old Apr 30th 2007, 9:39 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm sorry!

Ahhh!! there, there....

Your first post didn't sound that harsh...this place needs a dash of negativity (and I can't do it all by myself)

Although you could, I suppose, have posted it on the 'returning to the UK' section.

What's the worst that's happened? You've lived in a different country for a year. That's not a bad thing, is it? Nothing to be disappointed about.

Group hug!!!!

Last edited by Avid; Apr 30th 2007 at 9:41 am.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wimsy
I had a tough week last week with missing family and trying to get things in place for our return home. I felt like I needed to get things off my chest...I'm just dissapointed I guess with the whole NZ dream.
sorry again
I wish I knew what this was about.....
Old Apr 30th 2007, 9:48 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

No need to apologise for your opinions, Wimsy
Old Apr 30th 2007, 9:53 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

sorry again
Hopefully at some point in the future, you will have happy memories of some of your stay in New Zealand. Good luck for the future
You have no need to apologise: you weren't personally rude to anyone, you said it hadn't worked for you. None of us should be afraid to state our opinions as long as we respect other people's.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karonious
Hopefully at some point in the future, you will have happy memories of some of your stay in New Zealand. Good luck for the future
You have no need to apologise: you weren't personally rude to anyone, you said it hadn't worked for you. None of us should be afraid to state our opinions as long as we respect other people's.
Thanks!
Old Apr 30th 2007, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute

sorry again
you have NOTHING to say sorry for. Good luck with the move home. I have replied to your other post also.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:14 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

sorry again
no probs.......sometimes its good just to get it off your chest, most of us do a bit of ranting here on the odd occasion. Again, hope it all works out for you, your OH and especially for the kids.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

It's a shame it didn't work out for you, maybe you needed to give it another year and/or try elsewhere in NZ.

Hope everything works out for you.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Don't be sorry - at least you have tried it, Ok so it wasn't for you but there must be hundreds of people who wish they had the courage to try it. Put it down to experience and move on - good luck in your life in the UK.