im rich

Old May 21st 2009, 4:48 pm
Just Joined

rads is just really nicerads is just really nicerads is just really nicerads is just really nicerads is just really nicerads is just really nicerads is just really nicerads is just really nice
Default im rich

free to anyone fully stocked petrol station ive come into 10 million dollers so wont be needing anymore any tips on how to spend P.S thanks bank for my overdraft
Old May 21st 2009, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

lapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: im rich

Send some to me at Blue Chup Investments - PM me for account details

I promise the money will become completely untraceable
Old May 21st 2009, 8:02 pm
Banned

manchaka is a jewel in the roughmanchaka is a jewel in the roughmanchaka is a jewel in the roughmanchaka is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: im rich

If you're serious here's some food for thought:

http://www.forbes.com/2009/05/19/buy...rkets-oil.html

Fixed-rate investments in NZ on NZD10M would give you NZD250k pa gross at current 2.5% if you just sit back and took that as income though - spread the cash around half a dozen NZ banks and Bob's your income banana... although why is it that for some strange reason I can't help having this ever-so-small feeling that you're pulling our plonkers??? Lol!

Best,
AM x

ps - all donations very gratefully received to continue supporting my wife & 3 kids in the style to which they (have become but probably shouldn't have become!) accustomed!

pps - or you could set up an NZ charitable trust doing good deeds for communities, set up a University endowment/professor's chair with NZD5M and live on the paltry sum of NZD125k for the rest of your natural... imagine it... 'The Rads Chair in Relative Philosophy/Paediatric Medicine' at Otago U

ppps - or finally you could donate some of it here before the nanobots come and get us all... very Terminator 2 eh??

http://singularityu.org/overview/